[HELP] Which Huawei Ascend G300 DIGITIZER to buy ??? [HELP]

Guest waqas95ali

Guest waqas95ali

My Huawei Ascend g300 screen broke a few weeks ago, Now I'm looking for a digitizer to buy so I can replace it. I'm searching the ebay listings. From what I have found there are some digitizers as cheap as 9 Pounds while some are 20 Pounds. Can anyone who has successfully replaced his/her screen tell me which one I should buy. Also please tell me the response the screen gave after replacement ?

I was about to order the 20 Pound one but I dont want to waste my money if the same thing comes in 9 Pounds .

Please guide me through this.

Guest denzele

One thing I can tell mate that they're pain in the ass to replace honestly. I cracked one of them second went ok but didn't work well so I just went and bought complete digitizer with front cover. Easy to take of just screws of and new one on screws on . I know probably bit more money for that but it's up to you .

This one is actually below 20 pound i belive ..have a look http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/New-Front-Cover-Touch-Screen-Digitizer-Glass-Fo-Huawei-Ascend-G300-U8815-U8818-/400430828468?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d3b898bb4

Guest waqas95ali

One thing I can tell mate that they're pain in the ass to replace honestly. I cracked one of them second went ok but didn't work well so I just went and bought complete digitizer with front cover. Easy to take of just screws of and new one on screws on . I know probably bit more money for that but it's up to you .

This one is actually below 20 pound i belive ..have a look http://www.ebay.com....=item5d3b898bb4

It's not about the money, I just want something that has quality.

Yeah, I looked at digitizers with front covers but thought it would be much difficult to replace these.

Did you buy the one for which you have given me the link ?

Guest denzele

Not from this buyer but similar one. It's easy to replace complete thing then just digitizer itself in my view. You may get all the tools with this one if not search for it on ebay they 're cheap. Once you unscrew back side use tools plastic peace to start opening from top or bottom ( not sure how i did it) then slowly start opening rest by pulling it out ( just watch for connection cable called plexi I think you will have to unplugged it then once the front is off connect it back) . Dont loose volume and power rubber buttons since you will need them back . I had a white paper under just in case something pops up so it can be seen . Look on you tube for other brands phones if you can't find ascend which will give you some kind of idea what I'm talking about it. They pretty much similar .

Guest ultrak3wl

I got one from mobile-cherry.com price USD 13.20 - it arrived in about 10 days.

I have replaced a screen once before on a ZTE Blade and I would say that the Ascend G300 is less trouble. I watched one of the youtube tutorials and I was able to swap the screen in about half an hour. Performance afterwards was as new.

Be very careful to clean everything carefully with alcohol and then clean it again. It is so annoying when you re-assemble the phone and discover a foreign object (in my case a hair from my pet dog) trapped inside.