What Games Can you Run?

Guest Clarkiieh

Guest Clarkiieh

I know I've got a few threads up on here but trying to keep the Huawei spirits high and the banter going..

But what games have you got running smoothly on your phone? Heres a list of mine:-

Huawei Y300-0100

GTA 3 ( runs acceptable on high settings)

Blitz Brigade (haven't tried online yet)

SaS Zombie assault

Aftermath xHD

Fruit ninja

Mine craft PE

Hill climb racing

Guest ZolaIII

Asphalt 7,

Nead for speed:Most Wanted (looks nice)

N.O.V.A.3,

Max Payne,

Final fantasy III,

Epoch (unreal 3 engine bat stupid gameplay - greedy bastards)

(really most off AAA paid games that are mature).

The Epic citadel demo runs good in of so it's to expect that the future games will run too!

Guest jackosterman

Not trying to derail, but how's your battery while gaming? I don't play anything intensive; just the Angry Birds Friends/Bejeweled/Fruit Ninja variety, yet I'll still lose about a percent every minute or two. I can't imagine the havoc something like N.O.V.A. would wreak on my battery. I'm running FusionX B03; can't recall if stock was any different.

Edited by jackosterman

These larger games eg rr3 are not working for me as they try to save the data to the internal storage, then stop as there isn't enough space, I have a 16gb external microsd, how do i get them to save the data to that? I really want to play most wanted, nova etc.

Ive tried it on both stock B194 and SymAnd B190 v2 with no luck

Edited by angham

Guest ZolaIII

These larger games eg rr3 are not working for me as they try to save the data to the internal storage, then stop as there isn't enough space, I have a 16gb external microsd, how do i get them to save the data to that? I really want to play most wanted, nova etc.

Ive tried it on both stock B194 and SymAnd B190 v2 with no luck

Lol Go to the Android settings - all - memory & change default memory location to SD card!

• 2 months later...
Guest talenat92

did anyone get fifa 14 to run smooth?

on cm 10.1 i got asphalt 8 to work quite fine,but fifa is really slow,not playable. I dont see any settings to lower the graphics quality

Guest jackosterman

Never been much of a gamer, but I've recently become obsessed with Blitz Brigade. Multiplayer matches are running perfectly on FusionX. Reminds me how much I loved TF2 back in the day (or rather, briefly sold my life to), which leads me to ask-- any suggestions for other TF2-style multiplayer games that'll play well on this phone?

Plants vs Zomby 2,Dead triger 2,Temple run 2,Virtua tenis challenge,Minion rush,Asphalt 7 runs great but,Asphalt 8 laging extreme,Subway sufers whit new update laging,Fifa 14 wont even start,Beach buggy blitz give me black screen and music only...

Plants vs Zomby 2,Dead triger 2,Temple run 2,Virtua tenis challenge,Minion rush,Asphalt 7 runs great but,Asphalt 8 laging extreme,Subway sufers whit new update laging,Fifa 14 wont even start,Beach buggy blitz give me black screen and music only...

Fifa 14 opens and runs but slowly.. :(

I'm on fusionX

Fifa 14 opens and runs but slowly.. :(

I'm on fusionX

Im on b196 stock repack by ShockeyCzT,wont even open Fifa 14...i try one more game,Rayman fiesta run,u may wona try,runs good and it is nice game...Ps.sory for bad english

• 4 months later...
Guest TayoOnabule

Guys, I heard that Nokia X can run Asphalt 8 smoothly.   

Why can't our Y300?  :(

Because nokia really cares about these android phones, it opens a new market for them, so they've put a hell of a lot of effort into getting the best out of the Nokia X's specs. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest spikypotato

My list (updated 6/12):

-FIFA 12
-FIFA 14 (A lil' bit slow sometimes but mostly PLAYABLE :D)
-FIFA 15: Ultimate Team (SLOWER than FIFA 14, annoyingly PLAYABLE) Not running anymore after the latest update
-Plants vs. Zombies Free
-Plants vs. Zombies 2
-NFS Most Wanted (niceeeeee)
-Subway Surfers (stutters a bit but very playable. Lag is a bit minimized with Synopsis kernel) 

-Temple Run 2

-Fruit Ninja (haven't tried the new version)

-Minecraft PE 0.9.0 alpha (stutters sometimes when on Fancy graphics, but very playable)
-LEGO Star Wars - The Yoda Chronicles

-TETRIS by EA (sometimes the phone reboots when the game is about to start- but does not happen when in Chil360 kernel & Synopsis)
-Hill Climb Racing

-Clash of Clans

-Dumb Ways to Die (it's working smoothly but the ads caused it to force close... Classic WebView issue, I think?)

Basic graphic games like Flappy Bird, Swing Copters, Timberman and 2048 doesn't count. But it's working, too.  :P 

SUMMARY: In my opinion, Android KitKat on our Y300/G510 for me is OK on casual gaming but not on high-end gaming due to obsolete graphics libs and drivers.

Edited by spikypotato

Guest SH3H1

-Subway Surfers (stutters a bit but very playable)

If you are rooted there is a simple trick for making it smoother :)

Install Gltools open and install it's driver in first start and select subway surfers and tick in 3 boxes.

Done..! You will be amazed in the smoothness :O

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest talenat92

did anyone magane to run gt racing 2 from gameloft? i downloaded it and it starts loading,just shows a black screen and exits :/

forgot to say,phone is on expert rom v4

Edited by talenat92