[Stock ROM] Huawei Y300 B194 Repack

Guest tillaz

Guest Knurlhelm

Any one got the Stock Notification Toggles without the Universal Vendor?

I think the toggles are not included, and for some reason the vendor only worked for me :S, to everyone else it's removing TWRP for some reason

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mofoleone

Hi there, I have big problem with my huawei.

Rooted it few days ago, rooted and it worked like a charm. Decided to install some custom ROM and all hell broke lose. It's laggy, messy, one word => bad!

I decided to flash back stock rom and did everything as I should.
Put on SD card folder dload inside update.app and turn off. Volume up/down and turn on till installation starts.

Installation started.................2/2 came and UPDATE FAILED?
Please help I am without phose basically now -.-

• 1 month later...
Hi Tillaz,

I have a Y300 UK with CyanogenMod 10.1 Build R14 [06/11/13] ROM, which has generated a hardware fault, I therefore would like to get it to stock so that I can get it repaired by O2.  Will this ROM do it for me and other than installing 'remove_su_binary.zip' would I have to do anything else?
Edited by maniv

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jeremie1925

hi, can anyone here teach me the steps to flash this rom? i'm in B175 now. when I tried it, it turns my screen color pink. please help. also how to unlock my phone to all network here in philippines. Btw, my phone is also huawei y300. Thank You1

Guest giovanni12511

Dude... you just saved my Huawei Ascend Y300 I had NO operating system nothing it just stayd at Huawei Ascend screen now i putted the files on my sd card entered recovery mode first formatted everything and then i installed the bin idk and the stock rom now its working again :D Ty :)

• 2 weeks later...

that would be because:

"here is a flashable repack of the B194 update, at this time it is untested by myself as i wont have a Y300 until next Saturday.

i have included the cust partition also so it is fully stock. "

if people had just waited until i could test it i would of noticed this... i just repacked what i was given

people can flash this to remove it straight after flashing the rom

attachicon.gifremove_su_binary.zip

Thanks for this file.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...