...sharing our views about the news in this week's mobile world.
In this weeks ~40 minute edition, we're talking about...
- The ZTE v967s arrives.
- The X7 Elite thoughts (and MTK6589 discussion) - are Chinese import phones a viable proposition?
- 4g from Voda and O2 announced - do we care?
- James lusts after the Moto X!
- HTC Max / Note III / Samsung Mega / Huawei Mate how big is too big?
- The new Nexus 7 is here!
- Pressy - another kickstarter success story.
- Smartwatches - what's with the Galaxy Gear?
The ZTE V967s from Merimobiles is currently the MoDaCo Mobile Week featured device - visit the product page for more details on this low price, high spec phone!
You can get the podcast in the following ways:
It's been a while since we last podcasted, so bear with us while we get the various options sorted out. The inline player and the direct link are up and running.
- Direct download from the downloads section of the site
- Via iTunes (search for MoDaCo!)
- Via RSS with enclosures - simply add the feed to the reader of your choice
You can listen to this weeks show here:
Or download in MP3 format.
Click here to view the item