Photo

[ROM] Huawei Ascend G510-100 (B194) (V2.0 FINAL - 17.9.2013)

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

litedani

litedani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Perfect, now it's all ok :D... I have to do a full system wipe to install 1.9, after that.. reboot in recovery and do only a wipe cache and install the 2.0.. :)

kiko89

kiko89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Perfect, now it's all ok :D... I have to do a full system wipe to install 1.9, after that.. reboot in recovery and do only a wipe cache and install the 2.0.. :)

Ho fatto pure io così ed è andata (Ogni tanto mi da errore Tesla Unread si è chiusa in modo anomalo)

Ti volevo chiedere due cose:

1 Qual è la rom più leggera, stabile e fluida al momento?

2 Per la garanzia (una volta sbloccato il boot loader e avendo messo una rom custom) non c'è più niente da fare o sono manovre reversibili? Soprattuto dove troverei la rom e recovery stock? Come ribloccherei il bootloader?

Grazie mille 

Edited by kiko89, 23 September 2013 - 01:51 PM.

Dymas_CZ

Dymas_CZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510
Hello. Can i use this rom whit my Huawei G510-0100 B170 ?

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 405 posts
Yep, you can Maybe do a twrp backup before you go installing any ROMs

Edited by TayoOnabule, 25 September 2013 - 12:37 AM.

ROM: CM11 By Dazzozo

Launcher: Nova

Dymas_CZ

Dymas_CZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Im using CWM atm is that a problem? Do i need to install whit TWRP only od is CWM fine?

Edited by Dymas_CZ, 25 September 2013 - 06:41 PM.

Dymas_CZ

Dymas_CZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Backup and installation whit CWM went OK but the ROM is not so stable geting loads of error messages that applications stoped working, also there is no notification bar :(

ahasverus92

ahasverus92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

This ROM is crazy good, I've got 2 problems with it however.

1- I can't charge my battery while the phone is off, as the "charge screen" is replaced by... Recovery? Yeah, it goes o Recovery Screen whenever I plug my charger while phone is off.

2- As a minor annoyance, nova launcher lags when going from desktop to apps.

That's all, best ROM ever!

kiko89

kiko89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

This ROM is crazy good, I've got 2 problems with it however.

1- I can't charge my battery while the phone is off, as the "charge screen" is replaced by... Recovery? Yeah, it goes o Recovery Screen whenever I plug my charger while phone is off.

2- As a minor annoyance, nova launcher lags when going from desktop to apps.

That's all, best ROM ever!

Sorry can you help me?

I have problem with Tesla Unread plugin after installing facebook (Tesla Unread plugin: "closed in an unusual way").  Do you have facebook?

And I have also the same yours problem.

Thank you very much

Enrico

ahasverus92

ahasverus92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Sadly I haven't found a workaround for the charge screen problem. Stil, Tesla unread is a terrible plugin so all you have to do is go to the app manager and disable Tesla manager :)

SH3H1

SH3H1

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300-0100

Sadly I haven't found a workaround for the charge screen problem. Stil, Tesla unread is a terrible plugin so all you have to do is go to the app manager and disable Tesla manager :)

Latest twrp have fixed the charge screen.....

ahasverus92

ahasverus92

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Latest twrp have fixed the charge screen.....

twrp? what's that? the 2.0 update? it didn't work for me :S

Edit: Oh, recovery. Shame there's no fix for normal recovery a TWRP has a history of messing with this phone especially after kernel changes.

Edited by ahasverus92, 04 October 2013 - 04:00 AM.

myousry123

myousry123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:huawei g510

there is still a problem .. when i quit a game the notification bar disappears and the wallpaper becomes black and the multitask doesn't open.. i have to wait for like 2 minutes and do nothing untill the notification bar returns and sometimes i have to restart the phone

fricy81

fricy81

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts
  • Devices:Y300//Kra1o5.CM10.1//Cexstel

there is still a problem .. when i quit a game the notification bar disappears and the wallpaper becomes black and the multitask doesn't open.. i have to wait for like 2 minutes and do nothing untill the notification bar returns and sometimes i have to restart the phone

Yepp, same problem is present on both b196 and b197 stock roms after heavy load, my guess is that the notification panel gets pushed out of ram. Maybe. I don't have a solution, was looking for one.

jackosterman

jackosterman

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Devices:Nexus 5
Right, that's SystemUI getting kicked out of memory. If it's reoccurent, you can try speeding up the process by restarting SystemUI manually with this app: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2235956

myousry123

myousry123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Devices:huawei g510

another problem is that when the notification panel disappears and the multitask doesn't open>>> if i enter any game all my save data is erased

qwerty?

qwerty?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Finally got around to installing this ROM, but I have no Notification bar. I see other saying appears after a minute, others saying disappears at times, mine is missing all the time? any solution please... otherwise this Rom is perfect.

marcosinus

marcosinus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G510-0100

With this ROM, the status bar doesn't appear neither on my G510.

turbytudy

turbytudy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:huawei g510-100

I found a sollution regarding the status bar in the 2.0 rom: replacing the SystemUI apk with a version from one of the older roms. I used busybox scripts to mount the system as ReadWrite, overwrite the app, mount the system back to ReadOnly, restart the phone and done. The only issue here the light from the soft buttons dosen't work.(back home and menu button). If anyone needs details or the files used replay me here.Exept for this stuff, i didn't find any bug/error in the 2.0 rom. But i will test it further in the next few days

qwerty?

qwerty?

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

I found a sollution regarding the status bar in the 2.0 rom: replacing the SystemUI apk with a version from one of the older roms. I used busybox scripts to mount the system as ReadWrite, overwrite the app, mount the system back to ReadOnly, restart the phone and done. The only issue here the light from the soft buttons dosen't work.(back home and menu button). If anyone needs details or the files used replay me here.Exept for this stuff, i didn't find any bug/error in the 2.0 rom. But i will test it further in the next few days

I installed Power Toggles from the PlayStore, problem solved, or am I missing out on something?

Franna

Franna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Twitter:@N/A

Howzit Dudes & Doedies!  This ROM rocks!  

I had to sort out a few issues before I could get it to run well, but it was worth every minute:

Antutu Score 9016, running NOX theme.

Bootloader unlock code - Huawei support couldn't find mine, so I used DC-Unlocker. Yster!

Status bar was not working after 2.0 update, then  flashed V1.9 again, rebooted and voila!.

Everything works perfectly now!

Thank you ShockeyCzT!   :D

t1pKoUJ.png?1  gjTfyXA.png?1  EIhpl5l.png?1

Edited by Franna, 04 March 2014 - 12:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users