[ROM] [JB] MeijaJB [B194] R4 UP ! (09/09/13)

Guest thejaimes111

I use european version.

The rom is originally done for G510, so you can change id setting on build.prop to Y300-0100

Does app2sd suport change with roms? Isnt is an app?

Regards!

if you look @the fusion rom its build in, i dont now how :) and the i will a just the settings nice job on your rom, just a littel bid down on the colors on the y300 bu nice build very stable

Guest Ducsidu

if you look @the fusion rom its build in, i dont now how :) and the i will a just the settings nice job on your rom, just a littel bid down on the colors on the y300 bu nice build very stable

On stock (based) roms you can change the default storage at Settings-> Storage-> Set default storage (or something like that) here you can set the external sd as default, so you could move apps to the SD.

On stock (based) roms you can change the default storage at Settings-> Storage-> Set default storage (or something like that) here you can set the external sd as default, so you could move apps to the SD.

thx for the help will search on that one:) im still new on the hole android program seen

I use european version.

The rom is originally done for G510, so you can change id setting on build.prop to Y300-0100

Does app2sd suport change with roms? Isnt is an app?

Regards!

i have made the id change workd perfect, can you tell the name of the comaps apk pls; as the y300 doesn't support that it has no use been installed

i found it thanks any way :)

Edited by Guest

Guest thejaimes111

Just uploaded stock kernels with init.d support for both phone models.

People having problems should flash it.

You can find it on second post, add-ons secction.

Regards !

Guest Clarkiieh
Just uploaded stock kernels with init.d support for both phone models.

People having problems should flash it.

You can find it on second post, add-ons secction.

Regards !

Does this kernel make the screen milky?

Edit: I'd love to know more on this ROM.

Why would I want to flash the stock kernel? Wouldn't that defeat the object of power and preformance ? Dose the kernel included have problems with screen?

Edited by Clarkiieh

Guest thejaimes111
Yeah but. That's a lot of messing around? Flash universal cust, and then stock kernel?

This is till I release a new version...

Not a lot of messing around anyway, just flash some extra files after rom...

Regards !

Edited by thejaimes111

Guest Clarkiieh
You don't need the cust. That's only really for the ugly stock toggles. I don't use them, I use power toggles instead anyway.

So my phone won't get stuck on roaming?

Guest TangerineTractor

Got it working using the update tool....

Bump this because even in its current form, this is a stable, smooth fast rom for the y300... flash the rom, flash the kernel, reboot. Forget the cust stuff, it's only for toggles. Just use power toggles or widgetsoid.

Guest ZolaIII

can someone make a compatible kernel for stock rom to make a Swapping compatible.

No because the sources that Huawei released are not really compactable with EU models (touch dozen work) and to make irony bigger kernel have a ko support enabled. If you use G510 you can flash boot.img (kernel) that was included in this build, you will have minor performance & battery life degradation & coloring will be a little worse bat the swap support works like clock...