[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest wbrambley

Ok, Wi-Fi doesn't work now if it's "11n only" mode in router settings. With "11g/n mixed" mode works fine.

Just out of interest, what speed does it show when you click on your connection in WiFi settings? I get 65Mbs when I'm right next to my router. Thought this device did 11n. I get 135Mbs from Acer A1 in the same place.

Wi-Fi working for me. I have last bulid 20131020-NIGHTLY. OMG 3.4 kernel :) and no more green bugs with camera.

Great work Dazzozo  :)

Hi. Video with H/W decoding is works correctly?

Guest maddemon1900

I noticed that overclocking is limited to 1008 Mhz now. Is that normal for this build or does that change once I do a full wipe and reinstall it? Also my device now has 383MB RAM as opposed to 384MB, and it doesn't show me the Version of the HDSP-Connection anymore (used to be 8 or 9 I think). Everything else is still fine. No green screen on camera and overall great connectivity (Wifi and Mobile) and responsiveness.

I also can't have more that 1008MHz in the last nightly...

Maybe a change becouse of the 3.4 kernel? Lets wait a answer from dazzozo. :)

Edited by DJPRMF

I also can't have more that 1008MHz in the last nightly...

Maybe a change becouse of the 3.4 kernel? Lets wait a answer from dazzozo. :)

Daz already answered this question.

Yeah, overclocking needs some thought put in to it because we need a nice way to handle the Y300 too, I left it out for now.

Guest Gabriel94

My problem is i cannot mount system/app as rw...I cant delete some of system sheet...besides that, all that i use work normally.

Try ES File Manager or Explore whatever to mount things as RW

Guest bidzapfc

Try systemappmanager, the green icon thing

I stand corrected

http://www.modaco.com/topic/359191-recovery-cwm-clockworkmod-recovery-v6044-cm-last-updated-2010/

20/10/2013 - R4: v6.0.4.4

• Fixed a nasty issue in EXT4 that caused system files to get deleted and data to be mounted read only (blame Huawei).
Edited by bidzapfc

Guest infractoru

Hi, after the latest nightly the phone is completely dead. it did the update like before no issues, after some time when i tried to check something i saw it was not responding; removed battery, nothing worked, it doesn`t respond to USB cable or standard charger, it`s just dead. any ideas?

Hi, after the latest nightly the phone is completely dead. it did the update like before no issues, after some time when i tried to check something i saw it was not responding; removed battery, nothing worked, it doesn`t respond to USB cable or standard charger, it`s just dead. any ideas?

And another spontaneous G300 death?!?!? :(

http://www.modaco.com/topic/365958-removed-battery-now-phone-wont-respond/

And another one dead after latest nightly. Something is gone very wrong with it, I think it is the fourth time.

I thins (but i may be wrong) that this is not related witht the rom.

The screen shows something? Like a full screen pink image?

Also, if you press the power button, doesn't see any (even that small) change or anything happends?

Guest Gabriel94

maybe bootloader is dead, i had the same issue u can repair it with a riff jtag but one is 200€ so i sent it to repair for 15€ to someon who had a riff jtag to revive the dead g300 and repair the bootloader