CyanogenMod 10.2 for the Huawei Ascend G300
You must use a recovery updated for 4.3 to use this ROM. A CWM build is linked below.
Sources: github.com/Dazzozo & github.com/androidarmv6
Where did the developer/performance options go?
Tap on the build number 5 times in "About phone".
Where did the recovery reboot option go?
It has to be enabled in developer options, "Advanced reboot".
Why did the boot animation change? Why did the Play Store disappear? Why does my phone not leave the boot animation?
A change Huawei made (for seemingly no reason) completely breaks 4.3. It has been reverted in the kernel here, but recoveries may need updating too.
How do I use FM Radio?
Spirit FM supports the G300 as of 21/12.
Why is Photo Sphere unavailable?
The G300 doesn't have a gyroscope. Currently Photo Sphere is basically dependent on one. If development occurs within CM that provides a workaround, you'll know about it.
Why isn't ADB working?
You need to update your Android platform tools and then approve the PC on your device. Android 4.2.2+ feature.
- ROM: http://getcm.dazzozo...GHTLY-u8815.zip
- ClockworkMod Recovery: http://www.modaco.co...ated-0509/
- Google apps (13/08/2013): http://goo.im/gapps/...0813-signed.zip
- Fagulhas, tilal6991, Kra1o5, Blefish, KonstaT, alanorth, PaulMilbank, our Chinese friends and all other contributors - your hair pulling and loss of sanity is appreciated
- The guys in IRC - #huawei-g300 @ freenode for occasionally being cool
- The CM team and contributors
- Huawei! (sometimes)
Crazy donator list, I love you all <3
|Arnette||carstenheuer||samjam x3||Umrtvovacz x2||sammyc77|
|bladebuddy||skobywan||goekane x4||Valicek1 x2||Dildano|
|22point8 x3||ugnius40||maritimesbob||paddyponchero x2||RussellS|
|unaszplodrmann x2||raoulteeuwen||mack_||lakyljuk x2||pepdavies|
|gnb10||alastor66||SdZ x2||Caglio x2||milamber77|
|Kekenious||sporksnail||Sako Verife||jordanclarke69||Artful Bodger|