[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Got this rom, but I can´t overclock CPU higher than 1008 Mhz .. My baseband is 2030 and I´m using latest 20131121 nightly. Pls help

There is no overclock support.

Guest dr.deser

I have a strange bug. Sometimes my phone can't call and anybody can't call to me. I should reload the phone to enable this functionality again. How I can solve the problem?

I had the same problem. It seems that the problem was with the way i unlocked the bootloader. The first time was forced and I had the same problem. Than I followed the tutorial here to unlock the bootloader with unlock code from Huawei and everything is fine since.

Guest dr.deser

I had the same problem. It seems that the problem was with the way i unlocked the bootloader. The first time was forced and I had the same problem. Than I followed the tutorial here to unlock the bootloader with unlock code from Huawei and everything is fine since.

This solution? http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/servicePolicy.do?method=getUnlockStep

Did you lock bootloader again before unlocking? Thanks.

I follwed this guide: http://www.modaco.com/topic/362821-tutorial-how-to-officially-unlock-the-bootloader-with-definitions-relock-guide-included/

Request the unlock code from Huawei if you don't have it, lock the bootloader, unlock using the above guide. Worked like a charm :)

The link you posted is exactly the same as the one I posted.

Guest dr.deser

It didn't work for me, but Huawei was very fast in delivering the code, I got it the next day.

Huawei is really fast :). I got code yesterday. Thanks a lot for help!

just installed latest cm10.2 but still dont have signal on sim card ( even though i can enter sim unlock code) help with this issue (urgent)

Did you install with full wipes/formats?

And did you unlock your bootloader the official way?

Guest noobster

Did you install with full wipes/formats?

And did you unlock your bootloader the official way?

all wipes

my phone is officially vodafone and im using a sim card from another network but in the cm10.2 of 19th of october i have signal on my phone

all wipes

my phone is officially vodafone and im using a sim card from another network but in the cm10.2 of 19th of october i have signal on my phone

You mean your phone is locked to Vodafone but the build of the 19th unlocks it for you?

I've seen it claimed elsewhere that some CM builds have unlocked phones for some people while that ROM was running - but I've never seen an explanation of why this is.

Why not just get your phone unlocked?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362050-modaco-approved-huawei-unlock-codes-request-here-375/

Guest noobster

You mean your phone is locked to Vodafone but the build of the 19th unlocks it for you?

I've seen it claimed elsewhere that some CM builds have unlocked phones for some people while that ROM was running - but I've never seen an explanation of why this is.

Why not just get your phone unlocked?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362050-modaco-approved-huawei-unlock-codes-request-here-375/

the problem is that it costs money 

Guest leakcim

Hi Android's fans!

I used the modaco & xda developer but never post anything cause i never need help, but now I need and I can to start to participate modaco's forum lol...

4 day ago I updated it on my huawei G300 but I have a problem. sometimes I dont get message from my friends why? when my friend sends me messages, sometimes I get it, sometimes I does not get... When i say to send me another message, I get it but where is the first message? it is a bug on ROM or...?

I updated the ClockWorkMod too...

Sometimes my phone lags, another times no.

Can someone help me? :P

Thanks

Kiss

Edited by leakcim

Guest wbrambley

Hi Android's fans!

I used the modaco & xda developer but never post anything cause i never need help, but now I need and I can to start to participate modaco's forum lol...

4 day ago I updated it on my huawei G300 but I have a problem. sometimes I dont get message from my friends why? when my friend sends me messages, sometimes I get it, sometimes I does not get... When i say to send me another message, I get it but where is the first message? it is a bug on ROM or...?

Thanks

Kiss

Hi, what other software do you have, something in the background interfering with messaging? As for lags disable all animations in developer settings and use an app called autostarts to disable stuff from starting in the background. It's amazing how many triggers some programs have.

Just send an e-mail to Huawei and ask for it, it's free...

Unlocking the bootloader is not the same as unlocking the phone from a network. I was talking about the latter. This cannot be done for free. Although some people have claimed that some versions of CM have done this for them while the ROM was installed.

Hi Android's fans!

Thanks

Kiss

Hi,

I have the same issue I think. Both with sms and voice calls. Sometimes people call me and go straigh to voice mail and the same happens with sms. The other day I received a broadcast message from Vodafone to restart my phone because there were messages pending for delivery ( I have never seen anything like that :)).

Btw I am currently running stock sw version.

Guest phyllocrania

Has anyone tried installing xposed framework on this ROM? I tried almost all versions I could find but whenever I try to install the framework from within the Xposed Installer app, I get an error "no space left in device".

I have tried installing the framework by changing primary storage to external SD as well. Still getting the same error. :wacko:

Has anyone tried installing xposed framework on this ROM? I tried almost all versions I could find but whenever I try to install the framework from within the Xposed Installer app, I get an error "no space left in device".

I have tried installing the framework by changing primary storage to external SD as well. Still getting the same error. :wacko:

I use xposed and do not any problem. Work it great.