[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest Oscar10ag

For the whole 2 people on 109808, I just found a solution for getting the BT address which will work on both basebands. I should have this ready for tonight's nightly.

edit: it's ready

Daz, I inform because I do not know if it's a bug of the ROM and it can be resolved, or if it is an problem of Android.

I had the phone on the table, and, without touching it and without receiving anything, the screen lit up like when we press the power button to unlock it.

It happened again today as in Android 4.2. Can it be fixed?

Thank you so much, genius.

Guest Dazzozo

Daz, I inform because I do not know if it's a bug of the ROM and it can be resolved, or if it is an problem of Android.

I had the phone on the table, and, without touching it and without receiving anything, the screen lit up like when we press the power button to unlock it.

It happened again today as in Android 4.2. Can it be fixed?

Thank you so much, genius.

Never seen that on any build ever, and my G300 has been running a 10.2 build of some form for over a month.

Are you sure it's not an app?

Guest Oscar10ag

Never seen that on any build ever, and my G300 has been running a 10.2 build of some form for over a month.

Are you sure it's not an app?

Well I do not know. But now that you say it can be true, because casually, it happens in both versions (10.1 and 10.2) of CyanogenMod.

The only way to confirm it is flashing a new nightly and watch it without installing any app. The next time I'll do it and I'll post the results, just like if it happens because of an app and I discover what it is.

It is something that happens very few times, but I wanted to know if it happens in other g300. So thank you very much for answering. I really admire you. :)

Edited by Oscar10ag

Guest Intel_sk
This is the g300 section not g510.
I don't know the hardware for the model you're referring to, check the details, but the answer is "probably not"

Thanks for responding hope that one day it will also G510

Bugs:

Lockscreen customization cannot be saved. You must hit 'Save' multiple times, but still a bug.

Some strange auto-rotation bugs (The phone lock rotation to landscape, but auto-rotation is turned on). I can confirm this is happening after closing the camera app.

A bit slow camera. It seems to be fixed.

No haptic feedback on keyboard.

Call Volume is a bit low sometimes.

Auto-Brightnes has a slow reaction time to light changes.

Notification LED has the same color for missed calls, and SMS/E-Mail, need to be fixed.

Edited by akuci

Guest RannyDoscoe

I'm having some issues with the keyboard (trail not working and no haptic feedback).

Also many video playback apps aren't working - BBC Media Player and Sopcast ae two examples.

When I start Google Maps, and some other google apps - Google Text-to Speech keeps crashing.

I should point out I did have some issues with the original install of 10.2 (I didnt install gapps immediately), not sure if this may have caused some of my problems.

Good news is that battery life is siginifcantly better. On a normal Saturday I wouuld have had to charge - not yesterday:

2aew4go.png

Hi, thanks for this rom.

I guess that I have a little bug with autobrightness. It goes up but the stays at that level until I press "auto" again... ¿Does it happen only to me?

Edit, also, the CMUpdater didn't work for the last nightly. It downloaded correctly but couldn't install it. I had to manually flash it (i know, what a big deal... xD)

Edited by chewe

Guest between3and26characters

Thank you Dazzozo for keeping this phone alive. This is by far the smoothest and the most responsive ROM that I've ever used in my life.

Keep up the good work man. :)

Guest Zazasta

Hi guys,

I can't install the latest update via OTA. It downloads but fail when try to install. Anyone know what it can be? :\

Cheers

Edited by Zazasta

Guest bluecjh

If I want to back out to 10.1 should this be strait forward? Do I need the older version of CMR (4.0???) I have tried re-installing 10.1 and 10.0 and the CyanogenMod logo just spins for ever. Thanks for any help.

Guest wbrambley

Hi all, install Google keyboard from market to enable gesture typing, may be another fix but it works for me.

Also I think partitions or mount points have changed since CM10.1

For anyone using a swap partition on SD card with Swapper2 you need to change the default from mmcblk0p3 to mmcblk1p3 or you will blue screen after a reboot like I did, silly me.

P.S. Thanks Daz, this is very smooth and I do think the battery is a little better.

Edited by wbrambley

Bugs:

Lockscreen customization cannot be saved. You must hit 'Save' multiple times, but still a bug.

Some strange auto-rotation bugs (The phone lock rotation to landscape, but auto-rotation is turned on). I can confirm this is happening after closing the camera app.

A bit slow camera. It seems to be fixed.

No haptic feedback on keyboard.

Call Volume is a bit low sometimes.

Auto-Brightnes has a slow reaction time to light changes.

Notification LED has the same color for missed calls, and SMS/E-Mail, need to be fixed.

Anyone noticed this? :/

Edited by akuci

Guest bluecjh

Trying to update on dailies I read in CWM recovery that E:signature failed. If I attempt install what is described as an "untrusted zip" the installation aborts? Can anyone help?thanks.

Guest PTlunaTIC

this last nightly is buggy as hell i have to go back to my backup, since i installed the last nightly and boot up, starts showing force closes in trebuchet and almost every google app

this last nightly is buggy as hell i have to go back to my backup, since i installed the last nightly and boot up, starts showing force closes in trebuchet and almost every google app

It is a NIGHTLY dude which are usually ALPHA/BETA, what do you expect?

Guest PTlunaTIC

It is a NIGHTLY dude which are usually ALPHA/BETA, what do you expect?

yes i know, but the nightly before this is better, i hope that tonight's nightly fix the FC's

Edited by PTlunaTIC

I have the latest nightly and I have no bugs whatsoever.

EDIT - Installing now today's Nightly.

Edited by Owl93

Trying to update on dailies I read in CWM recovery that E:signature failed. If I attempt install what is described as an "untrusted zip" the installation aborts? Can anyone help?thanks.

I have the same issue :\ usually I install it as a normal rom (download, shutdown the phone, turn on with CWM Rec.) and Update from SDcard.

Edited by Zazasta