1116 replies to this topic

rhen

rhen

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 718 posts
  • Devices:Pulse, G300

Well he has it http://www.modaco.co...-7#entry2178639 on CM11. (the "ok google" feature). And regarding the region I have friends with other phones that have it on JB 4.3 and 4.4.

He setup "OK Google" and transparent status bar. No words about offline voice recognition.

GApps package for CM11: [link] (last updated 2014-12-07)

For non device specific issues, use CM bug tracker: [link]

Don't afraid to use the rep_up.png button if my answer was helpful.

Balerion

Balerion

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
  • Twitter:@TudorVlad95

He setup "OK Google" and transparent status bar. No words about offline voice recognition.

Yeah, Ok Google is the only thing that works offline, even though google now says that calling people is available offline by using the comand "call *insert name or number*" I couldnt get it to work.So no offline voice recognition in this rom. The question is: Can g300 handle this option? :/ 

darthmaul88

darthmaul88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Devices:Huawei g300

Yeah, Ok Google is the only thing that works offline, even though google now says that calling people is available offline by using the comand "call *insert name or number*" I couldnt get it to work.So no offline voice recognition in this rom. The question is: Can g300 handle this option? :/ 

But do you have the option "download offline speech recognition" in voice setup?

Balerion

Balerion

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

But do you have the option "download offline speech recognition" in voice setup?

Sadly, no.

darthmaul88

darthmaul88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Sadly, no.

Ok. That clarifies it. From the tutorial (phandroid.com/2013/11/14/how-to-install-google-experience-launcher-with-ok-google-command/) I was under the impression that you have to activate this option in order to have the OK google command

Edited by darthmaul88, 05 December 2013 - 02:45 PM.

ahatomastarday

ahatomastarday

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Well he has it http://www.modaco.co...-7#entry2178639 on CM11. (the "ok google" feature). And regarding the region I have friends with other phones that have it on JB 4.3 and 4.4.

It must be a per device thing, then. Either Google is whitelisting particular devices in their Now app for this feature (are your friends' phones popular devices? Samsungs, HTCs and whatnot?) or some hardware capability is missing from the G300 that prevents the option from being shown (although I don't really know what would be, since all you need for this hardware-wise is a microphone...). Oh mystery!

Raquel Ferreira

Raquel Ferreira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Maybe the Data is activated in the Setting...

But, anyway, is always needed internet connection to download MMS's. :)

in the settings no. In the others rom's the mms transferred automatically  (sorry english :P )

Ph0bs

Ph0bs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:G300

Its normal that on my phone, the maximum OC processor is 1080 ? 

And its my phone unlocked to all networks with this rom ? 

Edited by Ph0bs, 05 December 2013 - 10:03 PM.

darthmaul88

darthmaul88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

It must be a per device thing, then. Either Google is whitelisting particular devices in their Now app for this feature (are your friends' phones popular devices? Samsungs, HTCs and whatnot?) or some hardware capability is missing from the G300 that prevents the option from being shown (although I don't really know what would be, since all you need for this hardware-wise is a microphone...). Oh mystery!

Yes you must be right. Friends have htc or nexus4. Could be the processor though. You probably need a lot of computing power for the decoding. Online it's google server who does it but offline...

dr.deser

dr.deser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Devices:Ascend g300

With last updates my phone from time to time becomes brick. No reaction on any action. I have to pull out battery ... Any solutions?

xvir

xvir

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

is working somebody on possibility to overclock on 3.4 kernel ?

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,543 posts

With last updates my phone from time to time becomes brick. No reaction on any action. I have to pull out battery ... Any solutions?

Do you know if you had Hynix or Samsung eMMC?

http://www.modaco.co...memory-problem/

AMFerreira

AMFerreira

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Installed it yesterday,'till now nothing bad to say, I'm enjoying it, however, we all know that the problems of applications not responding and lag never happens at the beginning, after installing a new rom. I'll wait a month or so to evaluate it properly.

SDL7

SDL7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Twitter:@sdl7

a network error !!!

Danchiman21

Danchiman21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Hi from Argentina, i installed cm 10.2 last nightly and i can't install Google+, google play store says that my device isn't compatible, but when i used to have installed cm 10.1, Google+ used tu run perfectly, Does anybody knows why does it happens ? or how i can fix it ?.

Thanks anyway, and sorry for my english.

agrnomist

agrnomist

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hi from Argentina, i installed cm 10.2 last nightly and i can't install Google+, google play store says that my device isn't compatible, but when i used to have installed cm 10.1, Google+ used tu run perfectly, Does anybody knows why does it happens ? or how i can fix it ?.

Thanks anyway, and sorry for my english.

download google apps for 10.2

fiona_stargatefan

fiona_stargatefan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Devices:Huwaei ascend G300

Hi,

I've installed the 7/12 nightly ROM. I can't access the App drawer. Somehow managed to get google play to work so I've installed most of my apps but the dock is empty and I have no icon for 'phone, contacts etc. as they were pre-installed so not on my home screen.

I followed the idiots guide to installing ROMS but flashed the clockwork mod zip rather than installing via my PC as per the instructions.

Any help will be much appreciate.

Thanks,

Fiona. :unsure:

Danchiman21

Danchiman21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

download google apps for 10.2

i do have the google apps for 10.2 , in fact, i have google maps, hangouts, play store, but from all the google apps i installed or actualize , Google+ is the only one that "my device is not compatible" , any other option ?. Thanks anyway, and again, sorry for my english

Balerion

Balerion

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Hi,

I've installed the 7/12 nightly ROM. I can't access the App drawer. Somehow managed to get google play to work so I've installed most of my apps but the dock is empty and I have no icon for 'phone, contacts etc. as they were pre-installed so not on my home screen.

I followed the idiots guide to installing ROMS but flashed the clockwork mod zip rather than installing via my PC as per the instructions.

Any help will be much appreciate.

Thanks,

Fiona. :unsure:

Install the nova launcher, thats what I did when I had the same problem :)

dr.deser

dr.deser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Can't synchronize calendar in CM11 with my google calendar. Who can help?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users