Garnt

Garnt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300
Started a new thread for this as the last one was a mess :D

This is a combined zip of the rom file and Kyan's modifications (except the kernel) into one zip but I think this is about the best we going to be able to do with this rom as too many additions at once breaks things. Even this refuses to boot first time.

Rom - http://www.solidfile...m/d/f60ebeac2d/

Do all the normal wipes and flash the rom. Do not flash any other zips at this same time. It will stop booting at the first attempt so a battery pull is required. After this the rom boots fine.
Once phone has booted you can reboot into recovery and install any of other zips listed below

2030 Baseband Converter: http://goo.gl/J0pkVJ

Multi Language Patch : http://www.solidfile...m/d/7c8e5cc240/
Included languages
Spoiler

Kra1o5's Ouch Kernel from this Post : http://www.modaco.co...b-v10-18032013/

It's not perfect, but it's a bit easier to install :D

Please note that if it wasn't for Kyan31's work with his patch this rom file wouldn't exist so credit goes to him

Edited by Garnt, 07 September 2013 - 12:18 PM.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,802 posts
Features:

- Corrected updater-script for the U8815
- Build.prop corrected for the U8815
- Enhancements to Camera, Google DNS, Memory use, Memory read ahead, and more. No Xda scripts.
- Ouch Kernel + NoFrills, up to 1.3Ghz OC
- Adblocking hosts file
- Stripped Chinese apps and bloatware
- Integrated and updated Google Apps
- SuperSu and latest su binaries
- Sony mobile Bravia engine 2
- Quickpic gallery and Touchpal keyboard integrated, installed to data partition for optional uninstallation

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pngf8e931c69e.png

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating! :)

yaqh

yaqh

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 948 posts
  • Devices:huawei
is it worth me installing this insted.the other one seems to be working ok.any additions to kyans?

Garnt

Garnt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

is it worth me installing this insted.the other one seems to be working ok.any additions to kyans?

Not really, it's just to make the rom a bit easier to install.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,802 posts

Well this one should have all the bloatware removed unlike mine, so if you care about that I would recommend Installing this.

e2199c4dbb.png823c51b6b0.pngc3f6e04cdb.pngbc36a18046.pngead60d1912.pngf8e931c69e.png

Like my work? Hit that +1 button as a thank you! Want to support me? You could consider donating! :)

Tatoro

Tatoro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Twitter:@Tatoro
Am I right, if I flash multi language patch, I get all languages which Android have?

Garnt

Garnt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Am I right, if I flash multi language patch, I get all languages which Android have?

Sorry, should have included this in the first post

Included languages
Spoiler

Tatoro

Tatoro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Sorry, should have included this in the first post

Included languages

Spoiler

Thanks! Flashing soon ^^

Tatoro

Tatoro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
At first boot, when I typed my pin, i got Pin unlock code-screen. Any way to disable that? I assume that because of it, I can't get any network. Second and third... etc boot, my pin was "wrong", and I'm sure I typed it right.

Garnt

Garnt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
That happens with some sim cards, just go to settings>security and disable sim lock, then reboot the phone

Tentmaster

Tentmaster

Enthusiast

• MoDaCo Silver
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Devices:Hauwei Ascend G 300

That happens with some sim cards, just go to settings>security and disable sim lock, then reboot the phone

But the same problem is back next time you reboot after setting a new pin no.after first boot without sim lock :angry: .

Garnt

Garnt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

But the same problem is back next time you reboot after setting a new pin no.after first boot without sim lock :angry: .

It has a problem with reading the pin number so changing it wont help, all you can do is not use the sim pin lock. Sorry but there's nothing we can do about it at the moment

Tatoro

Tatoro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
And it seems that Slim -> CM7+ -> SLIM lost my IMEI. I have no backup, and update.app just doesn't work.

Garnt

Garnt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

And it seems that Slim -> CM7+ -> SLIM lost my IMEI. I have no backup, and update.app just doesn't work.

This is how you restore your lost imei http://www.modaco.co...t-5irom-folder/ but flashing roms will not set your imei to 0

Tatoro

Tatoro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
Yeah, I know it doesn't. I guess it jus dissappeared, flashed stock-repack and got it back, and took backups.

kupp

kupp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300
Would anyone be kind enough to post some screenshots please?

fjellape159

fjellape159

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
does the wi-fi issue persists? I would really like to use this rom but not being able to use wi-fi is a real problem for me.

Garnt

Garnt

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

does the wi-fi issue persists? I would really like to use this rom but not being able to use wi-fi is a real problem for me.

Wi-fi is working fine, just flash as per the instructions in the first post

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,802 posts

WiFi is fine on this rom, everything is fine.

kyan31

kyan31

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,802 posts

Would anyone be kind enough to post some screenshots please?

Sure, I'll do some now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users