49 replies to this topic

valy17400

valy17400

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300 NFC
  • Twitter:@valy_bv

I only recall getting this on CM7 specifically, don't think this happened in any ICS/JB builds. Anyway aside from that I haven't run into any other problems, wifi, network signal, whatever.

Before.. such as 4 moths or 5 when CM9 was on R3 "and others cm rom's" the voice quality in calls were too poor (too high), this problem happened in other roms, but today i think dazz solved it.

valy17400

valy17400

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Well.. i've installed the rom, all ok except the internal sd wont recognize cm7, i've tested in cm settings all the options and it says " the devide doesnt have expanded internal storage" , anyone can help me? thx

kupp

kupp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Before.. such as 4 moths or 5 when CM9 was on R3 "and others cm rom's" the voice quality in calls were too poor (too high), this problem happened in other roms, but today i think dazz solved it.

How come? But this CM7 build isn't Dazz work anyway... Shame, this is keeping this ROM from beeing straight up perfect for me.

valy17400

valy17400

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

How come? But this CM7 build isn't Dazz work anyway... Shame, this is keeping this ROM from beeing straight up perfect for me.

I know, but i think porting roms from other phones to g300 have the same problem, now i think with the new releases of cm9,10,etc.. from dazz there aren't any problems.

After testing this rom 1 day i found that bugs:

1.Don't have accelerometer sensor (not compatible).

2.The internal sd-card not recognized.

And the volume you can lower when you're in a call if you hear with poor quality to the other person.

Nice rom, useful apps, fast, without signal-drops and "stable", thanks to all who worked at this rom, keep working guys because i think the best rom for g300 is the GB and we need a stable CM7

Edited by valy17400, 28 September 2013 - 11:56 AM.

cooina

cooina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

i use this version of cm7 for over 2 month now, this version have fixed voice quality and wifi, only bug that is still present is bluetooth(for my needs i use bluetoothfiletransfer from market, so for me that is not a realy big bug xD )

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361908-roms-chinese-cuisine-roms-from-far-far-away-daily-news/page-15#entry2138835

Edited by cooina, 28 September 2013 - 11:38 PM.

kupp

kupp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Well sound issue really is improved, not entirely though. But it's better. However I'm getting insane battery drains, I mean a full battery discharging in less than a day with light usage, using Better Battery Stats I noticed AlarmManager takes a pretty bit toll on it, however I have no idea what to do since reinstalling the rom twice with full wipes and few apps installed didn't help. Does anyone know?

cooina

cooina

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

@kupp: i read about alarmmanager and battery drain, but if i can remmember thats not alarm manager fault, some other app use it to wake up at specific time(weather, facebook etc...)

kupp

kupp

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Yeah noticed that as well, but batterystats didn't provide me the app that was draining it. Odd thing is I used exactly the same apps across all roms and only on CM7 did it give me that problem... But I'll look into it!

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

If AlarmManager is draining the battery then use Better Battery Stats (BBS) or Wake Lock Detector (WLD) to find out what apps are using Alarms/Wakeup Triggers. It may point to apps that are waking up a lot. WLD is a bit simpler than BBS for this in my experience. For example I have the stock email client configured to check for email every 15 mins so I get about 4 alarms/wakeup triggers for that partcular app every hour. That is OK but some other apps can generate LOTS more.

Edited by dalyer, 02 October 2013 - 03:05 PM.

cemilelci

cemilelci

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

i use this version of cm7 for over 2 month now, this version have fixed voice quality and wifi, only bug that is still present is bluetooth(for my needs i use bluetoothfiletransfer from market, so for me that is not a realy big bug xD )

http://www.modaco.com/topic/361908-roms-chinese-cuisine-roms-from-far-far-away-daily-news/page-15#entry2138835

best rom i have ever used... bluetooth is working, i tried with root explorer... installing mms fix zip in recovery mode and there is no bug for me...  trying a lot of rom after that is what i want...

Edited by cemilelci, 06 October 2013 - 10:54 AM.

blatny93

blatny93

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Racer

The tethering works (I'm using it now!) but sometimes you need to reboot. I tried 'wireless tether' but it seems to want to use wep rather than a stronger protocol - which is strange, 'cause on my old ZTE Racer it uses pka (?) (I still use it as a modem, even though the screen is broken - use Myphoneexplorer - it's free!), also on cyogenmod 7. Anyway, all problems, I've found, can be worked out. The point, I think is, that, with this hardware, the lighter weight of Gingerbread is probably best - no?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users