g300 rom on g301?

Guest vahit.lafci

Guest vahit.lafci

Hi. i recently ordered huawei ascend g301(u8816) i want to flash cyanogenmod to my device. i couldn't find any rom for g301. can i use cyanogenmod for g300? if i do this will my device brick?

Thanks. and sorry for bad english.

Edited by vahit.lafci

Guest george109

Hi. i recently ordered huawei ascend g301(u8816) i want to flash cyanogenmod to my device. i couldn't find any rom for g301. can i use cyanogenmod for g300? if i do this will my device brick?

Thanks. and sorry for bad english.

Do you have any specs, what is the processor? It *might* work. Can you give us some more info, as Google does not give many results...

Guest vahit.lafci

Well you need an unlocked bootloader to do that, and if you have that, you should definitely back up the stock recovery image first.

i succesfuly flashed cwm. i will backup now and try to flash cyanogenmod. probably 4.2 jb

Guest vahit.lafci

Pretty brave to dive in like that but well done nonetheless. :D

thanks :D but i couldn't fix keyboard app problem. it stops running. is anybody know how to fix this ?

Edit: i fixed it. 4.2.2 works fine. i keep testing it. and get some screens for g301 users :)

Edited by vahit.lafci

Guest vahit.lafci

i flashed cm 10.2 and android 4.3.0 gapps but some google apss stops running. how can i solve this problem? and which cm rom is most stabilize? help please :)

Edit: i updated google+. nothing crashed so far. but crt animation isn't working successfuly like cm 10.1. is that cm 10.2's bug or g301's problem ?

Edited by vahit.lafci