[ROM] Symand B194 (Y300)

Guest TangerineTractor

Guest TangerineTractor

This from HTCMANIA.

Symand 190 was the best 19-based ROM (IMO), and is now 194 based.

Please note: This is not my work, I am just passing on the link. Any bugs/issues cannot be resolved here!

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=637317

Features (auto-translated from original HTCmania post)

Based on B194 Stock Rom (Android 4.1.1 / EmotionUI) * Added SuperSU Chainfire (Root) * Kernel Stock Rom (B194) * Added BusyBox * Support for running scripts in: system / etc / init.d * Added Google Play on your version: V4.3.11 * Removed directory: / cust * Default language Spanish (es-ES). * Replaced file " gps.conf " * Removed wifi notification crossing data * Replaced file "Hosts" for ad blocking * Mod to wake phone with volume keys * Icon Blue circle battery with percentage * Edit build.prop adding different Tweaks * AdobeFlashPlayer: V11.1.115.37 as system app bar toggles * Replaced Stock * Integrated Toggle2G * Launcher: Holo Launcher V2.0.3 * Android 4.2 keyboard with predictive text * Removed "Beep" by pressing volume keys * Dial to "Attribution call" * Integration "ViPER4Android Audio Effects" for terminal sound enhancement (uSD are preinstalled in the IR samples: "IRS Starter Pack (17 Aug)") * Editing media-profiles, to main camera recording 800x480p and two audio channels, this last also for quality QCIF * default storage is set as the uSD * Preset ViPER4Android Holo Launcher and Audio Effects (Note-AE). Note-AE: Configuration of ViPER4Android simply open the app, it will say you need to install the appropriate driver, accept and select: "CortexA9/15 with NEON", once complete will say to restart for the changes to take effect. Finally select if not already in: Sound settings - Effects of music - VIPER4AndroidFX, and ready. Optional start the application and select a sample IR (Impulse Response). This Rom ([b194] [V1]) has not installed Google Voice Search. To fix this and what of the microphone on the keyboard of Google and Barra (Cajon) need flash Search: Mic-BoxSearch-Fix [LatinIme] [b182] [b190] [194] [symAnd]. Zip ( See download link below) Thanks for forero: YossYGalaxy, by the statute for the integration of: ViPER4Android. So as to ViPER520 (creator of the mod) and Zhuhang (English manager post in xda). Link to the official website at XDA: [APP] ViPER4Android Audio Effects (FX XHIFI 2211-1 & 2102-1)

Guest ZolaIII

When will this people stop copy cating all?

Integrating of commercial staff (launcher) is elegal!

Integrating open source software requires adding license copy in ViPERS4Android FX case additional text. Google keyboard is market available! Removing Google search as much as I don't use it plane stupid! & hose did cut the language support to ...

Guest TangerineTractor

When will this people stop copy cating all?

Integrating of commercial staff (launcher) is elegal!

Integrating open source software requires adding license copy in ViPERS4Android FX case additional text. Google keyboard is market available! Removing Google search as much as I don't use it plane stupid! & hose did cut the language support to ...

You've confused me?

I don't see any commercial stuff installed? He's included the free version of Holo launched - that is what the devs want - they want people to use the free and then hopefully pay for the premium addon. If you read the original post on HTCmania, he describes the viper stuff, acknowledges the devs and links back to the original thread. Hope you are going to act as board policeman and pasted the same on all the other roms - FusionX includes Viper, others include Apex/Nova launchers. And why is removing Google Search stupid? I don't use it. I always uninstall it when I flash a rom that has it. It's not hard to reinstall if you want it. I guess if you don;t accept the way rom customisation works you'll be sticking to a stock rom and not bothering with this forum in future then?

Guest ZolaIII

It's advanced DSP, improved version of one used in CMs. I did write you about it!

I whose inplaying on copyrighted Holo launcher, even it's based on stock JB launcher2 it's still copyrighted ... to be honest with you all as you may not like EmotionUI it still have lower RAM usage mainly because it don't have app drawer bat its a way to save 3~7 MB of RAM ...

Guest ZolaIII

Me bad its based on ICS 4.0.4 launcher & there is no copyright info on original XDA trade. Freeware is limited to the specific copyright in license limitation. Mostly that's limitation to the individual & not commercial use. Open source software is bonded to the license under what it's published.

Zhuhang's repositories:

https://github.com/zhuhang

Guest markhuges

You've confused me?

I don't see any commercial stuff installed? He's included the free version of Holo launched - that is what the devs want - they want people to use the free and then hopefully pay for the premium addon. If you read the original post on HTCmania, he describes the viper stuff, acknowledges the devs and links back to the original thread. Hope you are going to act as board policeman and pasted the same on all the other roms - FusionX includes Viper, others include Apex/Nova launchers. And why is removing Google Search stupid? I don't use it. I always uninstall it when I flash a rom that has it. It's not hard to reinstall if you want it. I guess if you don;t accept the way rom customisation works you'll be sticking to a stock rom and not bothering with this forum in future then?

A questions. If I use this rom later on. Will the Lagrange be in Spanish or English.

Thanks

Guest TangerineTractor

A questions. If I use this rom later on. Will the Lagrange be in Spanish or English.

Thanks

I installed it this morning. All English and all working fine.

Guest TangerineTractor

Screenshots??

They're on the original thread on htcmania, linked in the opening post. And guess what, it looks pretty similar to all the other roms around. Nice round battery mod.

Like I said, this is not my rom, I just stuck up a link to where the developer has posted it.

Guest markhuges

I installed it this morning. All English and all working fine.

Thanks, I will hopefully, use this or The other Fusion X which looks great! Long way left lol, still waiting for Unlock Bootlocker Code :) Thanks for your help!

Guest bogdanwp

What cpu type should we choose in Viper settings /driver?

Nevermind...i found it.

Mate if you found leave it also here there are more who don`t know ... including me :))) i chose without VFP , it worked but i don`t know if it`s the right one :P

Mate if you found leave it also here there are more who don`t know ... including me :))) i chose without VFP , it worked but i don`t know if it`s the right one :P

Check the first post

have you installed megadownloader on your PC?

no :huh: i have no idea whats that

Edit: if you mean jdownloader i've tried that, but no hope

Edit2: found it (megadownloader) on google :D thanks dude

Edited by ako0

Guest TangerineTractor

Yeah, as a rom it's fine, but the battery drain on this, Meija and FusionX is way faster than on stock - whatever tweaks are being added are negatively affecting consumption... I'm back on stock, and clearing out the stuff I don't want manually.

Guest tripwood

Yeah, as a rom it's fine, but the battery drain on this, Meija and FusionX is way faster than on stock - whatever tweaks are being added are negatively affecting consumption... I'm back on stock, and clearing out the stuff I don't want manually.

100%

I like this rom very much but the battery drain is too much for me. I'll try stock B194.

Guest TangerineTractor

100%

I like this rom very much but the battery drain is too much for me. I'll try stock B194.

Just bumped the other thread for a really clean stock rom without emotionui.