• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Morfiy_by

Morfiy_by

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:ZTE V9 Lite
Transfer of dalvik-cache and applications on sdcard. Alternative to the single adequate script of Simple2EXT.

Spoiler

Edited by Morfiy_by, 15 November 2013 - 07:06 AM.

gusper

gusper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Devices:zte v9

gusper, If instead of FTM CWM, this same is set. You load recovery and you connect tablet to the PC, and on it drivers shall be preset. It is desirable to have OS Windows XP.

Thanks morfiy_by
I only have the official optus2.2 install program so I am not sure how to return to 2.2 as the application says it is for lotus tablets only. I think the system reports incorrectly.
I never kept a copy of the lotus 2.2 as a backup either.
I do have a copy of an application (I think an official zte) that can flash 8 tablets at a time but it doesn't seem to function with cwm at reboot just hangs.
Any idea how to trick the optus installer to let me put 2.2 back on?

Morfiy_by

Morfiy_by

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Devices:ZTE V9 Lite
The quantity of memory can be checked via the Terminal emulator, the command: df
Is there will be the most certain way.

I am a curator at the Russian forum 4pda.ru on ZTE V9.
http://4pda.ru/forum...view=getnewpost
There are instructions and tools on a firmware on 2.2, 2.3.7, 4.x, but they in Russian. I can make translate, however, I don't promise that all of you will understand. I have feeble knowledge of English, use an online translator. If you are able to use the translator, you can try something to read...

There is a program for the PC and the official version of a firmware of an Android 2.2. Anything difficult in their use isn't present.
Spoiler

Edited by Morfiy_by, 15 November 2013 - 07:08 AM.

mitchiti

mitchiti

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thanks Morfiy, I have noticed that it is a little laggy with the Int2Ext method, but I was just happy to have such a great version of Jelly Bean and all my apps running on this old tablet!  I'll give your instructions a go as soon as I can get a chance.

HarryPirate

HarryPirate

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Libra (Sapo a5)

PBP my tablet has been turned on for 11days and still has 41% of battery (on airplane mode). Great job!

Device: ZTE Libra (Sapo a5)
ROM: The Most Recent CM
Recovery: ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0
External Storage: Transcend 8GB MicroSDHC (Class 4)
Current Launcher: Espier Launcher

staman

staman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I think it would be a great improvement if you could change the cashe partition because 37.50MB is useless I think 7mb is ok and you can increase the data storage by 30mb so many users don t have to use Simple2EXT or other ways who makes it luggy
Great work Thanx

faji

faji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
  • Devices:ZTE V9
I think that kit-Kat version will solve our problems

HarryPirate

HarryPirate

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Libra (Sapo a5)

Kit Kat will bring a bunch of compatibility problems...

Device: ZTE Libra (Sapo a5)
ROM: The Most Recent CM
Recovery: ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0
External Storage: Transcend 8GB MicroSDHC (Class 4)
Current Launcher: Espier Launcher

naifah

naifah

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Kit Kat will bring a bunch of compatibility problems...

i think u'right..kitkat still have some problem

faji

faji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Just out of curiosity, where have you guys seen the compatibility problems? With armv6 maybe?

PlaguedByPenguins

PlaguedByPenguins

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Just out of curiosity, where have you guys seen the compatibility problems? With armv6 maybe?

not quite sure what you all mean by "compatibility problems" but kitkat builds for armv6 have made almost no progress for a few weeks now. AFAICT nobody can build libwebviewchromium.so from external/chromium_org/ - it fails at the link stage with what looks like a toolchain linker bug.

pretty much everything else builds, and I've even booted it (with some hacks and without the webview .so), but as that webview .so is needed for dalvik/art the rom is kinda useless - it can't run any java - so the boot doesn't get very far. funnily enough what's working so far might be good enough for FirefoxOS, but it's no good for Android :). Also presumably there will be lots of other kitkat problems once we get past this one too...

I have some (small) hope that using a different linker or using obscure linker options will let me build the webview .so because each of the linkers (gold, bfd, mcld) seems to fail in a different way. ld.mcld looks the most hopeful at this stage. anyway, it's all a WIP... no ETA.

PlaguedByPenguins

PlaguedByPenguins

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

new cm10.2 rom (based on android 4.3.1) posted - 20131226. pretty much just a refresh to cm10.2 final. see the first post for details.

bakersdozeb

bakersdozeb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:zte v9
PbP, thanks so much for your work on this!

Edited by bakersdozeb, 10 January 2014 - 07:52 AM.

faji

faji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

new cm10.2 rom (based on android 4.3.1) posted - 20131226. pretty much just a refresh to cm10.2 final. see the first post for details.

Where have you been PbP? Have you stopped working on this project? :)

PlaguedByPenguins

PlaguedByPenguins

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 108 posts

Where have you been PbP? Have you stopped working on this project? :)

I doubt anybody is working on cm10.2 any more. no more updates unless there's a big security problem.
cm11 is what I've been working on.

lukebrenner

lukebrenner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Base Lutea 2

Hi there, HEEEEELP :) !!!

Wanted to install CM 10.2 on a ZTE tab V9.

I had an older CWM on it.

Booted in recovery mode, then installed the new 6.0.3.2 ( download link in first post ).

Now when I reboot in recovery mode, I see v. 6.0.3.2. The Vol + / - key works but the Power key always gets me to the main screen. 

The Home, Menu and Back touch buttons have no effect.

What should I do, because I'm completely stuck. The only way to shut down / restart the tab is to remove the battery.

Thanks very much.

naifah

naifah

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Hi there, HEEEEELP :) !!!

Wanted to install CM 10.2 on a ZTE tab V9.
I had an older CWM on it.
Booted in recovery mode, then installed the new 6.0.3.2 ( download link in first post ).
Now when I reboot in recovery mode, I see v. 6.0.3.2. The Vol + / - key works but the Power key always gets me to the main screen.
The Home, Menu and Back touch buttons have no effect.

What should I do, because I'm completely stuck. The only way to shut down / restart the tab is to remove the battery.

Thanks very much.

Power key = home button

lukebrenner

lukebrenner

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Base Lutea 2

Power key = home button

Hi and thanks,

but I have mentioned that once in recovery mode, I see the menus, can go down / up with the VOL key and Power key takes me to the main screen.

The touch buttons DO NOT WORK.

Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users