MobileVoip does not work on Huawei Y300

Guest skkkyyp

Hello everyone, I updated my phone to B194 from B180, but MobileVoip still does not work, I can hear the sound clearly, but other part's sound in a "slow motion" and barely heard, any suggestion on this?

Hi!

When installed MobileVoip callback function ok!

No slow motion hear!

If calling direct wifi or 3g then install CSIPSIMPLE from google play store.

Go to settings - only Basic menu.

Login same account (MobileVoip) settings.

If calling direct then use csipsimple , if callback use MobileVoip or install CSIPSIMPLE betamax callback plugin.

Sorry my english..... :D

Thanks for the tips. I tried CSIPSIMPLE, it seems same problem on my phone. Also tried GV phone for google voice, same thing. These apps work very well on my old LG phone with android 2.1.

I am using tillaz's B194 repack. My original phone is Y300-151. The problem is I can hear the sound very clear, but the sound from the other part is very slow and almost can't be heard.

I updated my phone to B196, but it seems the voip problem is still there. apparently I am not alone:

http://www.askmefast...qna6760756.html

also some users from gsmarena:

In my Huawei y300 VOIP calling is not working,the other party cannot hear my voice...any suggestions to make the problem clear?

When am using skype and voipcalls like gtalk...i have a problem with the sound..the one who here my sound tell that they here my sound as sound on drum.sowhat will i do..ijust but the mobile 3 days before..so please help me to what to do..

Mobile voip is not working properly.sound is not clear.any one can suggest me the best working voip for huawei ascend y300

is anybody using mobilevoip on this phone. am using it and the other party cannot hear my voice clearly.but skye is working well. what should i do?

I bought today, VOIP call is not working, i can hear them, but they cant.

Edited by skkkyyp