Which Rom?

Guest Clarkiieh

Guest Clarkiieh

Hey guys, just got the misses the G300 so she can play games on it and browse the web easily. I've just rooted it and sent off for a BL unlock code, but I was looking at the ROMs and I'm sceptical to which you find best for performance cause let's face it, stock ICS on it is just poor, web browser can't even play a movie without force closing haha!

I think for best game performance you need GB. The best GB ROMs around seem to be AtomicMod and Slim GB:

You'll need to try for yourself though to see which meets your specific needs.

Hope this helps.

GB Roms for hard gaming and performance.

ICS Roms for regular use, with a good balance in stability and performance.

JB Roms for new features.

If she's a girl, then I recommend an ICS Rom, as probably all the games she wants to play ain't that demanding.

Some of the most well known ICS Roms, are CM9, Stock+ and Slim v13

Guest Clarkiieh

Thanks guys, I had a few problems with it struggling to load a film up and its fcing all the time ;/ might be to do with the single core? But I've diabled my Y300s second core and its running just as fast as often it was still active :/

Thanks guys, I had a few problems with it struggling to load a film up and its fcing all the time ;/ might be to do with the single core? But I've diabled my Y300s second core and its running just as fast as often it was still active :/

What rom?

Edit: oh right stock GB :P

Edited by kyan31