CyanogenMod 10 Build R15 [02/10/14]

Guest Kra1o5

Guest Corn Flake

Same here. It is trying to connect every 3-4 seconds.

Logcat is full of this 

I/wpa_supplicant( 2521): eth0: Trying to associate with SSID 'VF'
I/wpa_supplicant( 2521): eth0: CTRL-EVENT-ASSOC-REJECT status_code=1
E/wpa_supplicant( 2521): Retrying assoc Iteration:1
I/wpa_supplicant( 2521): eth0: Trying to associate with SSID 'VF'
I/wpa_supplicant( 2521): eth0: CTRL-EVENT-ASSOC-REJECT status_code=1
E/wpa_supplicant( 2521): Retrying assoc Iteration:1

//WPA seems be working

and I have also many errors with light sensor (I have enabled automatic brightness)

E/Sensors (  408): LightSensor::readEvents: light is index to value yet!, the va
lue is 225.000000
E/Sensors (  408): LightSensor::readEvents: light is index to value yet!, the va
lue is 320.000000
lue is 225.000000
Edited by Corn Flake

Guest Gavstor

can't play my whatsapp voice notes on r5.... this use to work on earlier builds wifi still not fixed, are these solved in r6?

kra, "big up yuhself"... this rom could be superior without these bugs

Guest jimwormold

R6 installed and ask is working well. WiFi reconnects perfectly and no sign off battery drain.

It feels tremendously slick!

Many thanks for all the hard work. The g510 finally feels like it's become a worthy replacement for the trusty blade!

Guest totydm

Yes with R6 wifi works well, no more glitches, and antutu is able to finish the benchmark, now my y300-100 have 6565 points.

Someone have tested the CeXstel kernel with Cyano??

Yes with R6 wifi works well, no more glitches, and antutu is able to finish the benchmark, now my y300-100 have 6565 points.

Someone have tested the CeXstel kernel with Cyano??

there are still problems with this version r6, glitch still visible in screen "same as r5" when you enter your WPA password

Guest Thunderdigital

My G510-100 with R6

Wifi reconnect is working fine for me.

Memory management and multitasking are PERFECT!!! :)

Since yesterday there was no reboot.

Problems:

- Buttons backlight is too bright.

- Light sensor send me errors when using auto brightness (I have same logcat like in #327 Corn Flake).

- Front camera preview is upside down - Taken photo is OK.

Guest totydm

My G510-100 with R6

Wifi reconnect is working fine for me.

Memory management and multitasking are PERFECT!!! :)

Since yesterday there was no reboot.

Problems:

- Buttons backlight is too bright.

- Light sensor send me errors when using auto brightness (I have same logcat like in #327 Corn Flake).

- Front camera preview is upside down - Taken photo is OK.

Yep same problem for me....but my front camera is NOT upsidedown :D

In a day only one reboot (opening the browser from news and weather)

Another not-stupid problem is the Mac-address that is the same for all...it's a problem if you live under the same router with another Y300 :D (the router can't assign different Ip address to the sam Mac...)

Is your Mac: 00:03:7f:05:c0:ca ?

Edited by totydm

Guest TangerineTractor

Hmmm

The wifi reconnect worked last night, but this morning it didn't work when I got into work - had to turn wifi off and on again...

Yup mine is that, i am on r5, i havnt had any reboot, camera doesnt crash, all i can compliment about is the battery, doesnt last a day with light use, any ways..

Thanks a lot kra1o5, and also dazz for the milky screen fix

Guest Thunderdigital

Yep same problem for me....but my front camera is NOT upsidedown :D

In a day only one reboot (opening the browser from news and weather)

Another not-stupid problem is the Mac-address that is the same for all...it's a problem if you live under the same router with another Y300 :D (the router can't assign different Ip address to the sam Mac...)

Yes, my MAC is the same 00:03:7f:05:c0:ca

Guest gooklet

Dear all,

Is there any way for me to revert back my INTERNAL SD rather than EXTERNAL SD as my default / primary storage? Thanks.

Regards.

Guest TangerineTractor

Can anyone tell me how much screentime you can get with heavy usage on this ROM?

That's a bit of a vague question.

General concensus is that there is no significant battery drain issue, ie the rom is as good as most of the others out there. What actual life you get depends on the usage, specific apps, whats cgoing on in the background, etc.

Guest icomeinpeace

Actually there is one FM2.apk working on CM10 (but with a little bug. Stations can be searched, stoped and listen to a desired station but can not be memorize because then comes to a force close). And this rom uses a different kernel that works with TWRP 2.6.1.0

Thanks for sharing this info. Do you also know where to get this app? I mean, I could live without storing the stations :)

I did a fresh install of the rom but the wifi still does not work. The network is found, but the device does not connect! Any advice? Please help those who have the same problem. thanks

Guest Kra1o5

I did a fresh install of the rom but the wifi still does not work. The network is found, but the device does not connect! Any advice? Please help those who have the same problem. thanks

Use wpa_supplicant from system/bin of R5. But welcome reconnect issue with that.

Sorry but actually i dotn get this issue, so is hard to me repair it.

Greetings

Guest fonz93

I think wpa_supplicant is only for wpa key, you can change from wep to wpa, you will not have the problem anymore and you will have a better protection of wi fi :)

Edited by fonz93