[GB] B895-SuperSlim-V1

Guest Dovahpig

Guest Dovahpig

First of all this rom is completely based on jsevi83's B895-slim-v7 rom so all the credit goes to him, i just changed few stuff to my liking to further reduce ram usage and update crucial stuff.

Features from B895-slim-v7:

- Multibaseband: works on any baseband (109808 & 2030) without having to install any addons.

- Includes kra1o5 Ouch kernel, with which you can overclock (only on baseband 109808).

- Icons in the notification bar (to toggle wifi, bluetooth, gps, mobile data and screen rotation).

- Percentage of battery in the status bar with color indicator.

- Wake up the phone with the volume keys.

- Video recording with 800x480 resolution and improved codecs (thanks Alkalinorap).

- Equalizer activated on the Huawei music application (only works with headphones connected).

- Option to record calls and calls enabled IP (internet).

- Send and receive MMS without data enabled.

- Included the CM7 APN (automatic data configuration).

- GPS optimized for use in Spain and Europe.

- Rooted with SuperSU.

- Disabled camera sounds.

- Disabled the warning going from wifi to data.

B895-SuperSlim-V1 changelog:

Stuff Removed:

- PicoTts

- GenieWidget

- GoogleQuickSearchBox

- BeyondTheSkyTheme

- DownloadProvider

- TtsService

- FMRadio

- VoiceSearch

- Browser (Download browser you like from Play Store)

- HuaweiLauncher replaced with LauncherPro (faster, more free ram)

Fixed:

- Low Ringtone Volume.

- English language is now default one after first reboot.

Other:

- Updated Play Store to the latest version

- Updated SuperSu to the latest version

Screenshots:

Soon

Install Instructions:

1) Download the zip file and copy it to the sd card.

2) Wipe data/ factory reset

3) Advanced > Wipe dalvik cache

4) Mount and storage > Format system

5) Reboot

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/?4cptjfdedzraf53

Edited by Dovahpig

Guest Dovahpig
Hi,

It's possible to have stock battery icons in the status bar from GB like in picture bellow (without Percentage of battery... )?

Probably, I will look into that in the next few days.

great rom ! Fast and no lag. Search Widget doesn't work for me, same for you ?

Its not working because Google Search was removed. Download Google Search from Play Store and add the widget again.

Guest Dovahpig

Ive just tested this rom in Antutu and got 4595. Overclocked at 1190mhz. Which is really amazing score for G300.

It could be that new Antutu gives higher scores...

Edited by Dovahpig

When i want to go to cwm, i power off the phone. Then i push "power" + "volume up", but then "android" logo appears (not the huawei logo) and i can't go to cwm. I have to switch off my phone, remove the battery and then "volume up" + "power" give me access to cwm (huawei logo). It's like the phone is not completely powered off when using the power off buton from superslim...

Guest phyllocrania

Play Store keeps loading forever and then I get an error message that Google Talk authentication failed. That's because there is no Google Talk app! What to do now?

Guest Dovahpig
Play Store keeps loading forever and then I get an error message that Google Talk authentication failed. That's because there is no Google Talk app! What to do now?

I flashed this rom countless times and never encountered this problem. Have you done all the wipes? You can always flash talk apk from addons section in b985 slim topic.

Guest phyllocrania

I tried installing with all data wipes twice, cleared play store cache from settings>apps. No luck. Nevermind, I switched over to slim v13 (ICS) yesterday night.

Did someone test the GPS ? With Maps ? I didn't succeed to make it work. I tried with or without XTRA but my location is never found (GPS notification is always blinking)...

perfect don´t touch ;-) more in this rom, Gps work, need more time to start i think is a "problem" for android 2.3.6 i use a gps software (fastergps) to hold gps in my country. Thanks for this based rom.

perfect don´t touch ;-) more in this rom, Gps work, need more time to start i think is a "problem" for android 2.3.6 i use a gps software (fastergps) to hold gps in my country. Thanks for this based rom.

Ok changing gps.conf fix the problem for me, fastergps seems to work to, thanks.