ZTE Blade V Stock ROMs

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

crazykiller

crazykiller

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Can someone post what are the differences between ZTE BLADE V (O2) Czech and ZTE BLADE V (Virgin) United Kingdom version 2.2? Are there any improvements?

Thanks in advance

Tataru Andrei

Tataru Andrei

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade V

Hi,

Thanks for the this great thread, can you please let me know what does the check 4.0 version brings over the romanian 3.0 ?

KonstaT

KonstaT

Hardcore

• Developer Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,444 posts
  • Devices:Moto G, ZTE Blade III

Can someone post what are the differences between ZTE BLADE V (O2) Czech and ZTE BLADE V (Virgin) United Kingdom version 2.2? Are there any improvements?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Thanks for the this great thread, can you please let me know what does the check 4.0 version brings over the romanian 3.0 ?

Different version number? ;) UK update is the latest and built a day later than the Romanian.

ZTE gives no changelogs so it's impossible to say what's changed. I doubt you'd get much, if any, benefit from switching between these stock ROMs.

gkalen

gkalen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts
Hi, guys ...
Can someone upload the UK virgin latest version ( 6 December ) ???
Download always fails ..
Please, someone upload it somewhere else ...

djfnz

djfnz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Devices:SGSIII-LTE & SGSM2

Use download manager for download! (JDownloader)

Hi, guys ...
Can someone upload the UK virgin latest version ( 6 December ) ???
Download always fails ..
Please, someone upload it somewhere else ...

gkalen

gkalen

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Use download manager for download! (JDownloader)

Well, i own this phone only 7 days, and i don't know what is this JDownloader s@it, if you like to give me a link, or upload it somewhere else ( mediafire for example ) .
Thanks anyway.

Edit
Oh, you're the maker of miui rom.
Very nice to meet you man.
I cook a custom rom for BladeV ( JellyBlade ) , with cygwin kitchen and i will upload it in few hours.
I'm from Greece and i build the rom based on Chech release ( V4.0 November 27 ) , but i want to make the build based on latest UK release.
I'm new here in modaco, i'm an xda user and i made some roms for other phones too, in xda community, but only here in modaco i found people which using this phone.
Though i'm thinking to upload the rom for xda users also, will see in future.
Regards..

Edited by gkalen, 16 May 2014 - 10:31 PM.

djfnz

djfnz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 115 posts
  • Devices:SGSIII-LTE & SGSM2

Well, i own this phone only 7 days, and i don't know what is this JDownloader s@it, if you like to give me a link, or upload it somewhere else ( mediafire for example ) . Thanks anyway. Edit Oh, you're the maker of miui rom. Very nice to meet you man. I cook a custom rom for BladeV ( JellyBlade ) , with cygwin kitchen and i will upload it in few hours. I'm from Greece and i build the rom based on Chech release ( V4.0 November 27 ) , but i want to make the build based on latest UK release. I'm new here in modaco, i'm an xda user and i made some roms for other phones too, in xda community, but only here in modaco i found people which using this phone. Though i'm thinking to upload the rom for xda users also, will see in future. Regards..

Here is the JDownloader link -> http://installer.jdo...ebInstaller.exe

Thanks for your work! :)

Edited by djfnz, 17 May 2014 - 12:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users