9 replies to this topic

gavin.19

gavin.19

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Skate/Y300/Moto G
I got a Y300 last week that I successfully unlocked/rooted etc but it turned out to be faulty. I returned it to Carphone Warehouse yesterday and they gave me a new one. I sent the IMEI/SN/Product ID as I'd done for the first one. This time they sent a response, listing all the correct details, that said

Maybe you has submitted the wrong information that we can’t find the corresponding unlock code .

I have triple-checked the IMEI and Serial number, and I wrote down the Product ID when I typed it in at the time. They all match exactly.

How am I to get this thing unlocked if even Huawei don't recognise it?

Edited by gavin.19, 14 September 2013 - 12:51 PM.

MrSpeedy

MrSpeedy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
I also had this problem. One of my member suggest to request via Huawei customer service.
Here's the e-mail address.
[email protected]

Explain to them that their unlock request website is no working for your phone.
Give to them all the required information to unlock your phone.

gavin.19

gavin.19

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts
Thanks. I tried submitting the codes again on the chance that they made a mistake. I'll send them an email to that address to see if they can help.

I also had this problem. One of my member suggest to request via Huawei customer service.

So they were able to do something? Different unlock code?

Voxpop2011

Voxpop2011

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • Devices:Vodafone Smart 4 mini
I got my unlock code in 24 hours, but my phone is now DEAD so can't attempt the unlock.

Due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the entire battle fleet was accidentally swallowed by a small dog.

Badinternet.jpg

RXZ

RXZ

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300-0100

I got a Y300 last week that I successfully unlocked/rooted etc but it turned out to be faulty. I returned it to Carphone Warehouse yesterday and they gave me a new one. I sent the IMEI/SN/Product ID as I'd done for the first one. This time they sent a response, listing all the correct details, that said

I have triple-checked the IMEI and Serial number, and I wrote down the Product ID when I typed it in at the time. They all match exactly.

How am I to get this thing unlocked if even Huawei don't recognise it?

I also have the same problem... I have emailed huawei several times... and now waiting for their reply... will update to you later...

Spoiler

RXZ

RXZ

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
Finally... Huawei sent me the unlock code..and i have test it and managed to unlock my bootloader.. I emailed them thru [email protected] ... you just said it's urgent,,in your email subject,, :)

Spoiler

gavin.19

gavin.19

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Finally... Huawei sent me the unlock code..and i have test it and managed to unlock my bootloader.. I emailed them thru [email protected] ... you just said it's urgent,,in your email subject,, :)

I got two replies. They couldn't find the unlock code through the normal method but the customer service email that you gave me did provide me with a working unlock code. Cheers!

Tarpish_Krakatu

Tarpish_Krakatu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

If anyone stumbles upon same issue then, you can receive bootloader unlock code now instantly from dc-unlocker software phone's detection info, no need to wait for couple of days. Service is not paid as well :)

More info on their tutorial for this service - https://www.dc-unloc...unlock-tutorial

akieem

akieem

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

hi .. hello.. pls help me to unlock my huawei g510-0200

IMEI: 868496019323634

thank u 

SH3H1

SH3H1

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts
Please remove personal codes such as IMEI.
You can get instruction not codes directly

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users