[ROM] [All] CyanogenMod 10.1 Daytona projekt build 20131201 working FM Radio

Guest joestone

Guest joestone

eh già, ti sembra strano? il telefono vede il router ma non va in internet...

This WiFi bug is only in the 15 september build, the 12 sep. works perfect, the router is perfectly working, with the previous release the phone connect and go to internet withou problems...

Max

Can you write down exactly what steps to do to reproduce the wifi bug. I have no problem with it. Daily I connect to 3 or 4 different wifi network without problem. You can try to delete the /data/misc/wifi folder and reboot the phone to see what happens. It will delete all your previously set wifi network settings.

Guest joestone

Just installed it, screen looks slightly washed out. But its ok! Not so bad! battery is good! with heavy wifi use it took 5% for 30 min. camera is really s***! Developer should really work on that!

Yes , and there are other things to fix too. Be patient , we are working on it , now wifi tethering was fixed all the others will be fixed too , but need time to solve them.

Guest SaurabhRCk

No way to have WiFi working in this build, reflashed the 12 september build, someone with the same bug? I'm on Y300.100 phone

the WiFi connect but not internet at all, with the 12 sep. WiFi works perfect!

Max

What wifi bug?? My wifi is working great! Over all a very good 4.2.2 experience! I am gonna stay with this rom for a while. Great job guys!

Guest massimo63

Can you write down exactly what steps to do to reproduce the wifi bug. I have no problem with it. Daily I connect to 3 or 4 different wifi network without problem. You can try to delete the /data/misc/wifi folder and reboot the phone to see what happens. It will delete all your previously set wifi network settings.

It's a strange thing: after the flash of 15 sep and the gapps, after restarting the phone ask for my gmail detail and try to connect to internet, the WiFi is on and connected but seem to be no internet access, also the browser can't connect and the gplay too...

Guest Simbox97

Phone continue with randomly reboots.... and ADB doesn't work so I can't make logcat. If I reflash the ROM and wipe cache and Dalvik there are any possibilities to adjust it?

Guest andrea2107
Phone continue with randomly reboots.... and ADB doesn't work so I can't make logcat. If I reflash the ROM and wipe cache and Dalvik there are any possibilities to adjust it?

Download 4.2.2 adb

Guest massimo63

You can try to delete the /data/misc/wifi folder and reboot the phone to see what happens. It will delete all your previously set wifi network settings.

Tried this, no way, the phone connects to router ma no internet, other phones works fine, tablets works fine, I'll flash the old build and see if all works as before this build and let you know.

Max

Guest joestone

First try to do a full wipe , not just cache and dalvik-cache then install the rom. For the working adb you need adb version 1.31 or higher. If you have older version the window will not come up on phone to request permission for access via adb and you will see device offline.

Hi !

This build has an imported apk from stock rom (SmartcardService.apk) which can solve this problem.

Please give me some instruction how to test this problem. I only used nfc for beam between my phones and that function is working so the nfc chip should work. It is possible that something is missing for passive tag reading , so please let me know how to test.

The attached picture is saying tap to beam on my g510 .

I tried it and still couldn't read passive NFC tags. I tried it away from the computer and without net access. I will test again tomorrow and collect a log with the stock kernel and this one to see if something comes up that may give you a clue.

Thanks!

Guest massimo63

@joestone

Finally fixed my wifi probs with last build: was very difficult to understood as all in house pc, tablets and phones work, but I've to reset the router and then wifi work perfect with 15 sep. build too... maybe the router don't liked the phone MAC address or whatelse, but now work, thank joestone for your work, the rom is very stable!

Max

Guest bogdanwp

I unplugged it before going to sleep with 100% battery to see the drain without my interference and it was 17% in 7 hours , definetely an improvement over previous builds.

Guest MadHatterRyu

Just installed it, screen looks slightly washed out. But its ok! Not so bad! battery is good! with heavy wifi use it took 5% for 30 min. camera is really s***! Developer should really work on that!

watch your mouth... we dont entertain trolls... feedbacks good, but thats how you choose to sound why dont YOU do something about it

Yes , and there are other things to fix too. Be patient , we are working on it , now wifi tethering was fixed all the others will be fixed too , but need time to solve them.

hey : ) just wondering.. have you seen CM10.2? how similar will it be to 10.1?

Guest SaurabhRCk

watch your mouth... we dont entertain trolls... feedbacks good, but thats how you choose to sound why dont YOU do something about it

hey, I never disrespected anyone here! I honor developers. I said the camera section is fried. That does not mean Developer is. He is doing his best to build it, and I know that. So 1st learn implementation of language and there meaning then come here to talk. They don't teach you these things in your school??

Guest SaurabhRCk

Guys it is development thread not a place to fight..!!!

let the devs do their work....and report bugs...:-P

Exactly! Anyway have tried this rom! What bugs have you faced??

Guest MadHatterRyu

hey, I never disrespected anyone here! I honor developers. I said the camera section is fried. That does not mean Developer is. He is doing his best to build it, and I know that. So 1st learn implementation of language and there meaning then come here to talk. They don't teach you these things in your school??

No hard feelings.. just TRY to be a bit more parliamentary ^_^

yes, Y300 has no NFC, and the display is 4 pixels lesser in width, the peak clock is 1ghz as apposed to 1.2ghz on the G510.. and thats every difference as far as things on paper go.

btw, if anybody has a problem with their ringer volume, try this app called Volume+, does a really good job! I can hear it ring 2 floors below.

Now for the display.. I need help guys, help me find an appropriate gamma correction tool.. I'm still looking.. :D I've tried "Screen Adjuster" and

"Advanced Colour and gamma control".. alas neither do the job..

Guest andrea2107

Guest bogdanwp

Interesting thing i encountered today. When the battery goes down , the in-call volume goes down as well. Today the battery just dropped at 21 hours usage time with a little wifi and a little data along the way. After it reached about 10% i could barely hear the other person in a phone call. Anyone else have this ?