• Please log in to reply
357 replies to this topic

Simbox97

Simbox97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510
Phone reboots when I install 3 apps or more. Have you this problem? And can you use ADB and read logcat? I can't :\

SaurabhRCk

SaurabhRCk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300
  • Twitter:@SaurabhRCk

You have G510??

Nope! Y300-0100

Huawei Ascend Y300         : CM11, Hybrid kernel, TWRP 
Asus Zenfine 5                  : Stock 4.4.2, Stock kernel, Stock Recovery
Xiaomi Redmi 1s               : PAC-MAN ROM (4.4.4), Stock Kernel, TWRP

SH3H1

SH3H1

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Devices:Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Nope! Y300-0100

Then how does this rom feel?
Where did you bought this from india?

SaurabhRCk

SaurabhRCk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
I have not installed it till now! I am taking some backup right now! Will install in a few minute! I bought it from a local shop in Kolkata. Its also available in flipkart, snapdeal, and many other online stores! I will post some screenshots after installation!

Edited by SaurabhRCk, 16 September 2013 - 03:24 PM.

bogdanwp

bogdanwp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
Flashed it myself , all went good , battery is almost full so i will unplug it soon and check the battery usage :D Also on a sidenote , what performance setting do you guys use ? I previously used on Galaxy Gio : smartassv2 governor , sio scheduler , 16 bit transparency on , surface improvement off. Here i don`t know what to use right now i change the governor to smartassv2 and scheduler to deadline , 16bit transparency off and surface improvement off , 196 min CPU frequency. What do you use ?

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

SaurabhRCk

SaurabhRCk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts
Just installed it, screen looks slightly washed out. But its ok! Not so bad! battery is good! with heavy wifi use it took 5% for 30 min. camera is really s***! Developer should really work on that!

massimo63

massimo63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Devices:Y300
No way to have WiFi working in this build, reflashed the 12 september build, someone with the same bug? I'm on Y300.100 phone
the WiFi connect but not internet at all, with the 12 sep. WiFi works perfect!

Max

andrea2107

andrea2107

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g330
Cioè il WiFi funziona ma non funziona,interessante....

Shiv Prajapati

Shiv Prajapati

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts
Downloading now....Cant wait to test...

massimo63

massimo63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Cioè il WiFi funziona ma non funziona,interessante....

eh già, ti sembra strano? il telefono vede il router ma non va in internet...

This WiFi bug is only in the 15 september build, the 12 sep. works perfect, the router is perfectly working, with the previous release the phone connect and go to internet withou problems...

Max

Edited by massimo63, 16 September 2013 - 05:45 PM.

joestone

joestone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

eh già, ti sembra strano? il telefono vede il router ma non va in internet...

This WiFi bug is only in the 15 september build, the 12 sep. works perfect, the router is perfectly working, with the previous release the phone connect and go to internet withou problems...

Max

Can you write down exactly what steps to do to reproduce the wifi bug. I have no problem with it. Daily I connect to 3 or 4 different wifi network without problem. You can try to delete the /data/misc/wifi folder and reboot the phone to see what happens. It will delete all your previously set wifi network settings.

joestone

joestone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Just installed it, screen looks slightly washed out. But its ok! Not so bad! battery is good! with heavy wifi use it took 5% for 30 min. camera is really s***! Developer should really work on that!

Yes , and there are other things to fix too. Be patient , we are working on it , now wifi tethering was fixed all the others will be fixed too , but need time to solve them.

antinbolton

antinbolton

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend y300
Haven't had any problems with WiFi on the latest version on y300-100! Keep up the good work dude your doing a great job!

SaurabhRCk

SaurabhRCk

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

No way to have WiFi working in this build, reflashed the 12 september build, someone with the same bug? I'm on Y300.100 phone
the WiFi connect but not internet at all, with the 12 sep. WiFi works perfect!

Max

What wifi bug?? My wifi is working great! Over all a very good 4.2.2 experience! I am gonna stay with this rom for a while. Great job guys!

massimo63

massimo63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Can you write down exactly what steps to do to reproduce the wifi bug. I have no problem with it. Daily I connect to 3 or 4 different wifi network without problem. You can try to delete the /data/misc/wifi folder and reboot the phone to see what happens. It will delete all your previously set wifi network settings.

It's a strange thing: after the flash of 15 sep and the gapps, after restarting the phone ask for my gmail detail and try to connect to internet, the WiFi is on and connected but seem to be no internet access, also the browser can't connect and the gplay too...

Simbox97

Simbox97

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G510
Phone continue with randomly reboots.... and ADB doesn't work so I can't make logcat. If I reflash the ROM and wipe cache and Dalvik there are any possibilities to adjust it?

andrea2107

andrea2107

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 268 posts
  • Devices:huawei ascend g330

Phone continue with randomly reboots.... and ADB doesn't work so I can't make logcat. If I reflash the ROM and wipe cache and Dalvik there are any possibilities to adjust it?

Download 4.2.2 adb

massimo63

massimo63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

You can try to delete the /data/misc/wifi folder and reboot the phone to see what happens. It will delete all your previously set wifi network settings.

Tried this, no way, the phone connects to router ma no internet, other phones works fine, tablets works fine, I'll flash the old build and see if all works as before this build and let you know.
Max

joestone

joestone

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

First try to do a full wipe , not just cache and dalvik-cache then install the rom. For the working adb you need adb version 1.31 or higher. If you have older version the window will not come up on phone to request permission for access via adb and you will see device offline.

massimo63

massimo63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Flashed the 12 sep build, wifi works well, don't know what happen with 15sep build and my phone, no internet connession under wifi.
Max

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users