Huawei Ascend G301 Radio failed

Guest Teodor34

Guest george109

Please can I have some more information?

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but things like com.radio failed is useless, for me to help you! :angry:

It would be nice to know where the app failed... :blink:

Right, Rant over! What ROM are you on?

Edited by george109

Guest Teodor34

Please can I have some more information?

I don't mean to be rude or anything, but things like com.radio failed is useless, for me to help you! :angry:

It would be nice to know where the app failed... :blink:

Right, Rant over! What ROM are you on?

Sorry.

There are no available firmware radio turkey.

Model Number: U8816

Android Version: 2.3.6

Baseband Version: 109808

Kernel Version :2.6.38-perf android @ localhost #

Build Number: U8816V100R001C416B895

Guest Teodor34

Bad english .. I'm sorry I could not tell my problem..

There was no radio, but the original firmware of my device's firmware ..

Phone brands and are characteristic of the.

Model Number: U8816 - Huawei Ascend G301

Android Version: 2.3.6

Baseband Version: 109808

Kernel Version :2.6.38.6-perf android @ localhost #

Build Number: U8816V100R001C416B895

I would like to help..

Originally had a radio version of the device, but the KVK 2.3.6 Gingerbread ROM to Turkey where required by law bandrol state tax is not installed on the phone radio software for radio devices, so it is not installed on the radio to cut down the cost ..

G300 and G301 devices have the same features .. but how do I want to install the software for my device and upload the original radio, I do not know .. I would be glad if you help me I need radio with RDS apk device as the original ..

I'm sorry again ..

Guest vahit.lafci

hi guys Teodor34 is my friend from turkey. He can't speak english and using google translate:) He flashed a custom rom(i don't know which) and he can't use radio because radio app deleted from custom rom(or kernel i don't know) my phone will come back tomorrow or other day. when it comes i will try backup original radio app. or i will try another radio app. in brief we need an radio app for g300 (or g301 they are same:)). if anybody can help we will be appreciate.

Guest george109

Oh! I see now. Can you try installing the FM radio app again, and see if it installs.

You could also try Spirit FM. It isn't as good as the Huawei one looks wise, but it works. Google XDA Spirit FM. It should be the 1st link.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by george109

Guest george109
Oh! I see now. Can you try installing the FM radio app again, and see if it installs.

You could also try Spirit FM. It isn't as good as the Huawei one looks wise, but it works. Google XDA Spirit FM. It should be the 1st link.

But before you install, any apps, make sure you go settings > Developer Options > Check the unknown sources box.

Guest vahit.lafci

we tried that but we see some stabilty problems. when we plugged earbuds sound comes from speakers and app is working slowly. we need alternative (if possible stock)radio app. can you help about this please?

Guest george109

we tried that but we see some stabilty problems. when we plugged earbuds sound comes from speakers and app is working slowly. we need alternative (if possible stock)radio app. can you help about this please?

Try this: This is the stock GB Radio:

Gingerbread Huawei FM Radio.apk (3.3 MB)

https://mega.co.nz/#!x4VEiZaD!AJOQSzygOexut7iKeHY-1SFjvkJ_Hb6-dHwoIHvezec