Roms for Karbonn A30 / Cherry Mobile Titan / Intex Aqua Style / Cross a27.

Guest gourav35

Guest gourav35

After going through lots of searches and forum I've finally found Roms for Karbonn A30 aka Intex Aqua Style aka Cherry mobile titan tv aka Vsun i1 aka cross a27...

This phone has different names in diffrent countries. This phone has 5.9" screen MT6577 1 gh duel core proccesor and 8mp camera. In India this phone comes with 512MB Ram and sold by the Name of Karbonn A30 or INTEX AQUA STYLE.. Whereas in phillipin its known as Cherry Mobile Titan Tv and V sun i1 in china and Cross A27 in Indonasia and it comes with 1GB Ram but its same phone..

So for rooting and and for installing clockwork recovery you can just search for Karbonn A30 Rooting and Installing recovery you will find youtube video. Now finding roms is bit hassel because we have no forum for our device, we have amazing developers in phillipin but rather than using forum they find facebook group more confortable.. well so I'm going to mention group link below you need to login to your fb account and then request to join that group.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/430426220367785?ref=bookmark&__user=1658255593

Now in this group we have almost all possible roms for our phone including

Scavenger rom 3.5 (android 4.2.2) with galaxy S4 ui

Xpired rom (android 4.1.2) with Xperia Z ui

Stock rom with android 4.2.2

MIUI V5 with android 4.1.1

Lewa os with android 4.1

And other jellybean and Ics roms..

So plz have look and the reason I've posted this post is because I know the kind of hassel I had while finding roms for our phone so if you think I've helped you or you want help others plz comment. This is the only way to keep this post alive..

And yes the boring statement " I'm not developer for any rom I've mention above and I won't be held responsible for any damage ...... and bla bla bla including getting fired from your job because of your alarm dint rang and other bla.. bla... bla.."

Edited by gourav35

• 2 months later...