Stuck on Huawei logo after downgrade.

Guest ThomasCobb

Guest ThomasCobb

In my opinion you should not flash anything. Superslim and slim rom are based on official gb rom with few tweaks and some stuff removed to make it faster. Superslim is my daily rom.

OK thank you. :)

Guest Dovahpig

You mean Chrome? Chrome doesnt work on Gingerbread. I suggest you try Dolphin

Also voice search and text to speech is removed. They are not as good as on ICS.

You will just have to get used to faster phone experience over some fancy options and slower ics.

Guest ThomasCobb

GUYS Help :(

My phone ran out of battery yesterday. Went to charge it this morning and nothing happens.

No charge signal nothing. Tried to use USB cable to computer too, but nothing... taken battery out, nothing... held down power volume and power key, nothing.

Could this be because of the root I did?

I was getting on really well with my phone now this. :( please help 

This is not the first time that somebody has reported a G300 seemingly spontaneously dying in this fashion.

I doubt that it has anything to do with rooting.

The evidence is anecdotal but it seems to be the case that some G300s do this for one reason or another.

I hope it's recoverable in your case but unfortunately I can't suggest anything other than what was suggested in other similar threads...  :mellow:

Guest ThomasCobb

Leave it on charger for 30mins and see what happens

ive tried that. Left it for a couple of hours.

Looks like i'll have to buy a new phone.

I could buy a new battery, but what are the chances it is the battery?

Guest ThomasCobb

Probably mainboard of the phone is dead if the phone doesnt respond charging when battery is removed.

Nothing responds.

You hear the noise when you plug it into the computer, but the screen is just blank.

I think I'm just one of the unlucky ones. I purchased it off Ebay about a month a go so nothing I can do.

Just have to get another phone. Thanks for your help though.