Or just rebase the ROM to Dazzozzo's 4.3-based CM10.2 ROM and modify the framework to make it more apt for MIUI. Also, if it's not asking for too much, add 1.2Ghz overclocking by default. This ROM is mind-numbingly slow at 1.2GHz when there are two-three apps open simultaneously.
[ROM] MIUI V5 3.9.27 + NFC Support + Screen State Scaler MultiLanguage *discontinued
Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:07 AM
Posted 26 October 2013 - 09:50 AM
Hmm... don´t know why he is not providing a zip with xml files .. but anyway... what you can do is the follwoing:
1. Decompile the miui rom u use
2. Decompile the miui rom the author you pointed to....
3. Copy xml language files ..for example it_IT from provided rom to your decompiled rom...
4. Recompile the rom you would like to use ...and choose language from programm "language chooser" ...
That should be the easiest way...
Thank you however the author of the italian translation told me that now the repository are free and not closed.. So now should works!
Ok i did it myself with the tool.. It works
Edited by litedani, 26 October 2013 - 10:10 AM.
Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:20 AM
hi, I noticed a problem, using chat (Line, Viber, Tango, Skype, Wechat) who receives me can not hear me ... it's a bug?
Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:06 PM
I flashed rom but my cell stuck at Huawei logo. I tried twice but same problem exist.
Any suggestion please
Posted 23 December 2013 - 01:35 AM
I downloaded and try, everything is find but only got 2 problems.
1) Play store keep showing no connection ( gapps installed )
2) Can't even use ram expander
Posted 09 January 2014 - 03:21 PM
Hi... sorry could not test anything anymore because i switched to moto g phone ...sold my G510
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users