Please help..I'm ripping my hair out

Guest zEr0Punk

Guest zEr0Punk

Hello all I heave big problem,so I needed to return my phone to service because my speaker got broken,and something else i dont know.So I needed to flash back to stock rom with stock recovery,so I flashed stock recovery with cwm and rebooted phone,then I tried to install update.zip from stock recovery and got this

error

-- Install /sdcard ...

Finding package...

Opening package...

Verifing update package...

E:Signature verification failed

Installation aborted

Yesterday i got this error:

-- Install /sdcard ...

Finding package...

Opening package...

Verifing update package...

Installing update...

assert failed getprop("ro.product.name") == "P772N10_TELE2");

Error in /tmp/sideload/package.zip

(Status 7)

Installation aborted

Please could somebody help me

Please..

This should have belonged to stock ROMs thread. It's already covered there more than once.

Basically you're trying to install with incompatible stock recovery (generic vs. branded). Use recovery.img inside your update.zip instead.

Do not use ClockWorkMod to flash stock firmware! You'll find update.zip and installation instructions within each packages. Inside each update.zip you'll also find the stock recovery (recovery.img) compatible with each firmware. If necessary, you can flash the stock recovery the same way as you'd flash ClockWorkMod.

Guest zEr0Punk

But when I try to install cwm or recovery.img with adb I can't because it says:no device,and yes I've installed drivers

EDIT:Did I mention it has no ROM in it,I can just go i recovery and that FTM mode

Edited by zEr0Punk