[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest Filipe24

Hi guys . Hi KonsTat ,first of all i would like to thank you for all your hard work making these port's . Now , I have some questions, if someone could gladly answer them :

I have your CM 10 port 4.1.2 for Blade for a long time , I wish to install this one , do I have to proceed with a full wipe before I install this one ?

Also , I have partitions of 160mb system and 294 data , this means that I have to install the TPT Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f to make it 180 system so that this ROM fits in, right ? My phone was already converted to Gen 2 when I flashed 4.1.2 , any risk at flashing Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f over it ? Cheers mate ...

Guest Fizziebaunz

Hi guys . Hi KonsTat ,first of all i would like to thank you for all your hard work making these port's . Now , I have some questions, if someone could gladly answer them :

I have your CM 10 port 4.1.2 for Blade for a long time , I wish to install this one , do I have to proceed with a full wipe before I install this one ?

Also , I have partitions of 160mb system and 294 data , this means that I have to install the TPT Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f to make it 180 system so that this ROM fits in, right ? My phone was already converted to Gen 2 when I flashed 4.1.2 , any risk at flashing Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f over it ? Cheers mate ...

No risk........ at all......

Guest godo13405

Hi KostaT

First, thanks for breathing life into my Blade, even after so long.

For some reason, with the latest update, I can't connect to any wifi networks.

Well, I can connect, authenticate, get an IP and all, but no app can connect and the status bar icon stays gray.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Can anybody help me?

Guest Cinizzz

Hi KostaT

First, thanks for breathing life into my Blade, even after so long.

For some reason, with the latest update, I can't connect to any wifi networks.

Well, I can connect, authenticate, get an IP and all, but no app can connect and the status bar icon stays gray.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Can anybody help me?

Hi godo13405,

I have something similar like yours. I can connect to secure wifi networks and make use of all apps without any problem. However, for some reason, in order to connect to other secure wifi, I need to delete the first entry from my network list. Its frustrating because at work I need to type these details every morning and then I have to delete the entries and enter a new network details when I'm at home every evening!

Also, I did experience the grey wifi symbol and I think the problem would be with the router not connecting to the internet.

. . . I can connect, authenticate, get an IP and all, but no app can connect and the status bar icon stays gray . . .

i've experienced this too. in my case was related to firewall apk (AFWALL+). changed for another and All OK.

Guest godo13405

i've experienced this too. in my case was related to firewall apk (AFWALL+). changed for another and All OK.

Is that an app you installed?

I never installed a firewall, and never noticed if it came with the rom.

Could you explain what you did please?

. . . I can connect, authenticate, get an IP and all, but no app can connect and the status bar icon stays gray . .

like i said earlier, i've experienced this too.

Is that an app you installed?

I never installed a firewall, and never noticed if it came with the rom.

Could you explain what you did please?

in my case was related to AFWall+ installed via google play. changed for another firewall app and All OK.

maybe, if you don't use firewall, it's related with another app.

Edited by la72pt

Guest godo13405

like i said earlier, i've experienced this too.

in my case was related to AFWall+ installed via google play. changed for another firewall app and All OK.

maybe, if you don't use firewall, it's related with another app.

I just formated my phone, wiped all caches and stuff, it's like new. But I still can't connect and the icon is still gray...

I just formated my phone, wiped all caches and stuff, it's like new. But I still can't connect and the icon is still gray...

what ROM do you came from, and ROM do you have now? do you have change something inside the ROM before flash?

and tpt, what size is your partition?

I come from cm-10.2-20131011-KonstaKANG-blade.zip, installed it today again, so it's fresh.

I have 300Mb partition

300mb is the size of system, or data partition? i'm talking this . . .

Guest godo13405

300mb is the size of system, or data partition? i'm talking this . . .

Oh, alright. in that case its Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10a.

I just checked and I can access google.com, but the icon is still gray

Oh, alright. in that case its Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10a.

I just checked and I can access google.com, but the icon is still gray

that meaning that you have a 160mb system partition, and you need 180mb. so, you're choice is format with  'G1-G2 v10f'. until you do that you have random problems.

Guest godo13405

that meaning that you have a 160mb system partition, and you need 180mb. so, you're choice is format with  'G1-G2 v10f'. until you do that you have random problems.

mm, ok, thanks.

How do I do that tough. Do I need another rom? Is this a configuration I can choose?

Guest Filipe24

No risk........ at all......

Thanks Fizzie ;) Just one more question , of wich i would like to know your personal opinion on this ;

As I have right now KonstaT CM 10 4.1.2 , is it worth it to upgrade to this one ?

Edited by Filipe24

Guest Filipe24

Oh, alright. in that case its Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10a.

I just checked and I can accesouns google.com, but the icon is still gray

That means that you don't have enough space in system partition , so the gray WiFi icon happens because of that . That happens to me sometimes , and I found out that if you have less than 10mb +/- on the system partition , some of the system resources don't work well or don't work at all , that's the case of WiFi ...

Guest godo13405

I have installed G1-G2 v10f but nothing changed.