[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

Guest KonstaT

Guest godo13405

so, if i understand, you have internet, the 'problem' is the gray icon . . . correct?

No, I don't. Or at least it's very unstable for some reason. I can access Google.com, but not other sites.

Guest Fizziebaunz

Thanks Fizzie ;) Just one more question , of wich i would like to know your personal opinion on this ;

As I have right now KonstaT CM 10 4.1.2 , is it worth it to upgrade to this one ?

It's definitely worth it..... 4.3 is just much better and more optimised than 4.1.2....

Guest Fizziebaunz

No, I don't. Or at least it's very unstable for some reason. I can access Google.com, but not other sites.

Mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhh..... what a strange problem..... trying using internet from carrier.... to rule out the rom issue and you will know the problem is maybe your router.....

are you connecting to a hidden ssid? change your wifi password to a simple one (without special characters). can you test wifi with another phone?

use a free tool like FING to ping www.google.com and put here the answer

Edited by la72pt

Guest godo13405

are you connecting to a hidden ssid? can you test wifi with another phone?

I have tried several networks and there are a lot of other devices here at the office connected to the same wifi (android phones and tablets, laptops including this one, ipads, etc). And it's not hidden.

I have tried several networks and there are a lot of other devices here at the office connected to the same wifi (android phones and tablets, laptops including this one, ipads, etc). And it's not hidden.

wtf. that is strange problem. after that, the only thing i can remember is mac address protection by your router, but according to you (I have tried several networks) . . . i don't know . . . 

one thing i can ensure you, i use KonstaT last build (and used earliers) and never seen nothing like that related to the rom.

edit

unless of course, problems related to users who don't read the first post, and by that, don't do what KonstaT recommends  ;)

Edited by la72pt

. . . I can access Google.com, but not other sites.

hello 'godo13405', do you managed to solve your problem? share your solution with us when you do.  ;)

Guest Filipe24

It's definitely worth it..... 4.3 is just much better and more optimised than 4.1.2....

Thanks again Fizzie for your help :) I really apreciate it :) I'm gonna give it a try then and wait anxious that KonstaT bring to our beloved Blades the new KitKat :D !

Guest Filipe24

hello 'godo13405', do you managed to solve your problem? share your solution with us when you do. ;)

I'm pretty sure that his problem has something to do with the low system memory that results on some phone's resources not to work , in this case the WiFi . It happens to me sometimes , and as soon as I release some space , the icon turns blue again .

I'm pretty sure that his problem has something to do with the low system memory that results on some phone's resources not to work , in this case the WiFi . It happens to me sometimes , and as soon as I release some space , the icon turns blue again .

never happend to me. and i only use WiFi.

Guest godo13405

I have formatted the phone with G1-G2 v10f so I now have the recommended 180Mb for the system. Do you think I should alocate more?

. . . and tpt, what size is your partition?

. . . its Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10a. . . .

that meaning that you have a 160mb system partition, and you need 180mb. so, you're choice is format with  'G1-G2 v10f'. until you do that you have random problems.

. . . I have installed G1-G2 v10f but nothing changed . . .

and now? . . .

. . . I have formatted the phone with G1-G2 v10f so I now have the recommended 180Mb for the system. Do you think I should alocate more? . . .

did you formated the tpt again? or just do not formated when i told you?

why you guys don't read at least the answers to your questions.

my first guess is that you are joking from whom are trying to help you.

WTF.

Guest godo13405

and now? . . .

did you formated the tpt again? or just do not formated when i told you?

why you guys don't read at least the answers to your questions.

my first guess is that you are joking from whom are trying to help you.

WTF.

No, I'm not pulling your leg. I have formated several times.

For some reason, upgrading the CWM and formating again did the trick.

Thanks everyone.

I have a successful 02/11 build here. synced sources. credits to KonstaT

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i5gw64737cf7tas/cm-10.2-20131102-UNOFFICIAL-blade.zip

oh man,that 's really good job.

but, where is PIE& navgition bar?i can't find them.

have you considering about OmniROM for our blade?

what do you think of OmniROM

Edited by wuiwu

Jesus was checking for a new update on 4.2.2 and then I found this new release. Never ever thought there would be a 4.3.1 for the Blade available. I'm still using this mobile phone with joy. So thanks KonstaT you are the man!

Edited by cd492

Guest matt4321

same ere,was the killer for me :( went back to backup ...

I looked at this.

I just synced and compiled, I haven't removed anything so I'm not sure why it isn't there. Possibly there is a patch that needs to be applied since we're armv6 or something. But I don't know.

Maybe KonstaT can shed some light on this?

I looked at this.

I just synced and compiled, I haven't removed anything so I'm not sure why it isn't there. Possibly there is a patch that needs to be applied since we're armv6 or something. But I don't know.

Was a good build,its just my hands have difficulty pressing the hardware buttons ...

looking forward to testing your next upload :)

Guest Sulthekk

I looked at this.

Right now I'm not near a computer, but I would check recents commits to SystemUI & Settings ( dunno what's missing in your build, hadn't tried it ) with cd 'path-of-git-repo-for-<package>' && 'git log --oneline'.

Also have random reboots.

Rebooting is strange. I see every time 'Android is upgrading' 'starting apps' then again CM logo and again 'Android is upgrading' 'starting apps'... Is it because of Mounts2sd?

I faced this issue too at the beginning thought it was due to themes...

yeah these stuff happens mainly after change the theme..

ithink the theming engine is buggy...

But i started facing this issue on almost every reboot...

after the reboot all the apps on sd-ext are gone..

which were back after another reboot...

once it went so bad that the apps never came back...

so thought the issue may be with int2ext script...

then did a complete wipe(inc /system) flashed the rom this time using mount2sd...

worked fine initially...

but started having the same issue after a few days

i think that the issue might be that

sd-ext is not mounted even after multiple boots (yes i think this might be a issue the script for mounting not initiating on boot)

hope this post doesnt get buried under requests for TPT and other bs...

meanwhile gonna use link2sd until this get sorted out..

Edited by vNa5h

meanwhile gonna use link2sd until this get sorted out..

I had a similar problem with l2sd. the problem occurs wen updating (4.3 to 4.3.1) i'm back to 4.3. gona do a complete wipe when i have time

Guest szpilasty

For everyone using any of sd-ext script - do not try to patch anything with Lucky Patcher. Sooner or later you will face some problems eg. uninstalling patched app won't let you install it again saying 'not enough space'. Other will install OK at the same time.

For everyone using any of sd-ext script - do not try to patch anything with Lucky Patcher. Sooner or later you will face some problems eg. uninstalling patched app won't let you install it again saying 'not enough space'. Other will install OK at the same time.

That's not related to the android us upgrading...bug

Anyway I'm not using lucky patcher

Btw...For that issue just delete the dex file and u can install the app again