Photo

[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

* * * * * 14 votes

681 replies to this topic

abarthman

abarthman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade and Huawei Y300

Huh, all of them work just fine for me (including 5 MP)

It's a strange glitch.

Going to the video and then back to 3MP makes it work fine, but then WXGA doesn't work.

The pictures are fine but the screen is garbled.

Attached Files

Walwon

Walwon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade (OSF)

Wow! - Android 4.3 on the Blade! Incredible.

Thanks Konsta. There are still many original Blade/OSF users out there. I'm sure they are grateful for your great work. 

I will test the new ROM ASAP.

KenBW2

KenBW2

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300 & G510, ZTE Blade

Damn you! I moved from the Blade to the Huawei Y300, and we just got CM10.1. "Yay," I thought, "we've caught up to where I was with my Blade!".

Then this  :angry2:

Huawei Y 300 Stock 4.1 + Root Tweaks > FusionX > CM10 > CM10.1 > CM10.2 > CM11 | Clockwork Recovery
Huawei Y 300 Stock 4.1 > CM 10.1 Sisco 1.0 kernel > TouchMeZ v1.4.1 > b190 Firmware Update > CM10.1 | TWRP Recovery
Huawei G510 Stock 4.1 > TouchMe v7 + AOSP Mod
Z.T.E. Blade TFT Stock 2.1 > CM7 > [GEN1>GEN2] > Ginger Stir Fry 9 > Blue Ginger V2 > [GEN2 > GEN3] > CM9 Alpha 5 > Simple Stir Fry Lite b27 > CM9 ColdFusionX 28/02/12 > KonstaT's CM10 > KonstaT's CM10.1 | Clockwork 5.0.2.0
Z.T.E. Blade OLED Stock 2.1 > JJ RLS5 > CM7 RC1 > Ippe H's Honeycomb A5 > Finnish Fillyjonk RLS6 > CM7 RC1 > Stock 2.1 | Clockwork 2.5.1.8 > 3.0.0.5
ZTE Blade TFT Stock 2.1 > MCR r3 | Clockwork 2.5.1.3 (
Replaced)
T-Mobile Pulse (Lots) > FLB2 > CM7 > CM6.1, Clockwork Recovery

Janil

Janil

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade

there's not too many people left here anyway...

Maybe not here, but the ROM still gets distributed around a lot, as is and as the base for other ROMs. Well, at least I want to believe this :) Btw, the topic got ~1.5k views in 24 hours.

Many thanks for the effort!

alex_slx

alex_slx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Blade
big big big thanks to you, Mr. KonstaT. appreciate your continuous work on blade. now downloading to try it.

vNa5h

vNa5h

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Devices:Dell XCD35 (ZTE Blade)

.. and I also added another cool, yet useless, feature (vibrator intensity tuning). :P I'll probably release another build quite soon and after that I'll look back into it maybe monthly to see if there's need to release another build. ..

Hey Konstat..

can u also add a feature for custom H/w keys action...

like long pressing home to switch to previous app or to switch between running apps instantly..instead of returning to homescreen
makes multitasking much easier..

Dell XCD35 a.k.a ZTE Blade a.k.a Orange San Fransisco

Powered by

CM10.1 KonstaKANG, Soundmagic PL11 earphones, Samsung class 6 16GB

Apps installed

TV Shows / Movies .....I have watched....

Mr.Edison.Dragon

Mr.Edison.Dragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:v880
Is it possible to smoothen the sliding of the toolbox?It just seems not as smooth as the one of cm9.Anyway.it is a good work.

Edited by Mr.Edison.Dragon, 23 September 2013 - 03:35 PM.

Mr.Edison.Dragon

Mr.Edison.Dragon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Devices:v880
Is it possible to smoothen the sliding of the toolbox?It just seems not as smooth as the one of cm9.Anyway.it is a good work.

peetu20

peetu20

Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 927 posts
  • Devices:Zte Blade, Zte Blade III

Nice to see android 4.3 on our blade, much thanks of this ;)

There are still some active and die-hard fans for the blade..... though most have moved on.... Some of us still treasure it.... Thanks for everything.... and finally how can I trim the rom and gapps to fit in 160system partition....

Grab 7zip from google, open rom with it, and delete some stuff from /system/app.

You can delete crap like CyanogenMod file manager, Email and Apollo. This isnt much at all, so you need to click LatinIME.apk, navigate to /res/raw, and delete all .dict except main.dict and the .dict file of the languange you use.

I dont know whats the point in trimming nowadays, when 20mb doesnt give you nothing at all. 

So I would search for working A2SD solution instead of fighting with rom...

hajj_3

hajj_3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco

Awesome! Now i just need to figure out how to increase my partition size from 160mb.

Apparently 4.4 kitkat is supposed to use less memory btw

bhush

bhush

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Devices:DELL XCD35,HTC P3400i
thanks a lot konsta

ZTR

ZTR

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Devices:Galaxy S i9000,Dell XCD 35
  • Twitter:@Zakitheracer

Even though I am now using a Galaxy S,its great to see the development for the Blade still going strong :)

Will install this once I get time ;)

ROM:CM10.1 KonstaKANG 24/07/13
Recovery:CWM 6.0.2.7

Fizziebaunz

Fizziebaunz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Nice to see android 4.3 on our blade, much thanks of this ;)
Grab 7zip from google, open rom with it, and delete some stuff from /system/app.
You can delete crap like CyanogenMod file manager, Email and Apollo. This isnt much at all, so you need to click LatinIME.apk, navigate to /res/raw, and delete all .dict except main.dict and the .dict file of the languange you use.

I dont know whats the point in trimming nowadays, when 20mb doesnt give you nothing at all.
So I would search for working A2SD solution instead of fighting with rom...

I want to be a little lazy and not do a tpt upgrade to 180mb.... I have 160... and I want to flash both the rom+gapps.... guess I will have to delete the usual apks.... and the libraries... Thanks man...

Fizziebaunz

Fizziebaunz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Apparently 4.4 kitkat is supposed to use less memory btw

It's barely one day and you have started with kitkat.... Man save us the troll.... or be a developer.

hajj_3

hajj_3

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Devices:Orange San Francisco

I have a zte blade which was a gen 1 but i flashed it to a gen 2, do i need this to flash my phone from 160mb to 180mb system partition? - "Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f": http://amphoras.co.u...blade-tpts#v10f

It's barely one day and you have started with kitkat.... Man save us the troll.... or be a developer.

what am i trolling about exactly by informing people that android 4.4 uses less memory?

Fizziebaunz

Fizziebaunz

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

I have a zte blade which was a gen 1 but i flashed it to a gen 2, do i need this to flash my phone from 160mb to 180mb system partition? - "Gen 1 to Gen 2 v10f": [/size]http://amphoras.co.u...blade-tpts#v10f

what am i trolling about exactly by informing people that android 4.4 uses less memory?

Exactly...... by doing so in the beginning of CM 10.2 thread.... But no worries.... let us cross that bridge when we're near....

khizhny

khizhny

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Devices:ZTE Libra (ak Blade, Spark)

Maybe i missed something but I just can't find option to display letters in dialer for my native language (Russian). Even for English contacts T9 in dialer just don't work?

Do I have to install a third party dialer or maybe there is some option I missed?

snakewhisper

snakewhisper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

DAMN KonstaT, your the man!!! :D

wuiwu

wuiwu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:blade

Thanks KonstaT,

man you are doing a great job

Thanks

bhush

bhush

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Devices:DELL XCD35,HTC P3400i
Can anybody help me for custom tpt.not supporting for this ROM?even not able to tpt to stock gen2.I have already tpt to 160 mb and wanted it to 200 mb

Edited by bhush, 24 September 2013 - 11:00 AM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users