Photo

[DEV][ROM][20.12.] CyanogenMod 10.2 (Android 4.3.1)

* * * * * 15 votes

• Please log in to reply
682 replies to this topic

a_q

a_q

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Devices:zte blade

I too am having problems with the digitiser.

I started with CM11 which worked for a little bit but I found these bugs:

a) If you leave the install so it goes into sleep then the digitiser doesn't work when you bring the phone back with the power button.

ii) After a while the digitiser stops working (maybe a half hour - could be related to deep sleeping?). A clean install (from the very beginning with TPT) brings it back. Power cycling is not enough.

I am now trying 10.2 to see if it works....

Well initially the tocuscreen was unresponsive but I got it working by pulling the battery after the first time round during the initial setup session language selection (no touch screen=no power off confirmation!) and the second time it seemed to come up to the first config screens a bit quicker and the digitiser then worked.

So I'll monitor this and report back if it survives or not.

I wonder if there are different hardware revisions out there that are behaving differently?

The IMEI of this one is 3554580403xxxxx and I have a job lot I bought off ebay for a fiver each so I'll try a few more out.

More findings:

I had a couple more digitiser lock-outs but running CWM and rebooting via that seems to clear the condition - in case that helps to track it down.

Edited by a_q, 14 July 2014 - 09:06 PM.

golyo1995

golyo1995

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Zte Libra

Somebody could make tutorial pls, bcos i am from hungary so it is difficult to me. Thx a lot :) How do i know that enough my patritions ? RIL good in Hungary?

lee99

lee99

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Devices:RBM One (zte blade)

thanks for this rom

RBM One (ZTE Blade) - CM 7.2.0 (ANDROID 2.3.7) + cwm recovery v6.0.5.3 SWIPE + link2sd (1024mb ext3) + Toshiba 8GB Exceria Type HD UHS-I plus Samsung WAVE Y - BADA OS 2.0
TABLET ONDA V972 32GB CM 10.2 ANDROID 4.3.1 + TWRP 2.6 + GOODRAM 32GB UHS-I RED BLISTER
TABLET CUBE U25GT SPECIAL EDITION ANDROID 4.4.2 v1.1 + Toshiba 32GB Pro UHS-I

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users