can't boot into TPT

Guest herzblutnord

Guest herzblutnord

I wanted to do a TPT, but i can't even boot in the TPT. I pull the battery out, wait 30 seconds, put it back in and boot with Power, Vol+ and Menu. And it stays at the green Android bootscreen with the red LED shining. Tried it now a lot of times and it never works. Can anybody tell me what my mistake is? Sorry for not perfect English, i hope somebody can help me :)

Guest GizmoTheGreen

where did you place the TPT, have you verified the file is intact (not damaged)? give us more info.

and also you are doing in the wrong order. you shoudl hold Vol+ and home FIRST, then press power. otherwise it might start a normal boot before you press the buttons. (or go into fastboot/bootloader mode)

Edited by GizmoTheGreen

Guest chorao

where did you place the TPT, have you verified the file is intact (not damaged)? give us more info.

and also you are doing in the wrong order. you shoudl hold Vol+ and home FIRST, then press power. otherwise it might start a normal boot before you press the buttons. (or go into fastboot/bootloader mode)

same here...

vol+ and home? not vol+ and menu?

Edited by chorao

• 3 weeks later...
Guest herzblutnord

i didnt answear here for along time because i didn't notice the replies, i found the solution today after i tried it again,

the last time, all TPT's i tried to use had inside the image directory not an image.bin file but with a lot of files, like for example

" boot.img" and "recovery.img"

sorry for my stupidity ^^ didn't know the difference