[ROM] [U8833 4.1.1] EmotionUI 1.6 ported from C8813 B608 EmotionUI 1.6

Guest Y300-0100

Guest Y300-0100

DISCLAIMER

I am not responsible for damages resulting from use of this rom or nuclear disaster.

This is not my rom. The basis is the Chinese rom for C8813 (C8813V100R001C00B607) EmotionUI 1.6.

At least it looks like EmotionUI 1.6 J J

I've just adapted the rom for European baseband for Y300-0100, removed Chinese aps and added some.

Solutions to end a call with Chinese rom (baseband) was to replace less than 10 files in the / system / lib with same from our stock rom J J

edit:

my upload brakes so I split into 3 zip files and uploading now..

I hope this is true for now :-)

Screenshot_2013_09_26_14_27_37.jpg

Here links to rom:

old release
-

Just extract Y300-0100-UI-1-6.zip.001 to Y300-0100-UI-1-6 and inside new folder there will be flashable zip

____________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________

New Rom based on latest B608 firmware with latest Launcher6 (so I think) version 6 1.50.

screenshots:

Screenshot_2013_10_28_15_33_17.png Screenshot_2013_10_28_15_33_36.png Screenshot_2013_10_28_15_33_58.png

Screenshot_2013_10_28_15_34_10.png Screenshot_2013_10_28_15_36_28.png

Rom is not rooted so you can use flash zip file to root it using TWRP.

root link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d4adnitu8ba6ux4/SuperSU-1.25-ROOT.zip

Link to ROM

Download will be as before. All three files must be downloaded and at same place.(One file is divided into three parts.)

Extraction must be as on screenshot and after extraction there will be one flashable zip file inside extracted folder.

Image.jpg

link for launcher 6 version 1.50 who want it:

https://shared.com/jansx8s2ny?s=l

here are a files (bin/lib) which I replaced from my stock rom to c8813 to solve 2g/3g and hung up problem.

Also tested with LeWa and MIUI:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ley4fsd797hvioz/files.zip

Edited by Y300-0100

Thanks for the launcher! I am satisfied with stock systemui I am adapting some battery icon themes, when I am done I will post them.

I am mostly interested in new streaming app!?

Are you mocking me or there is no new interface?

This is 1.31 version of launcher ... I posted 1.32 three months ago. I though that it should be 1.6x or same thing like that.

& this is a converted usual app!

Sorry so its all just pure Huaweia marketing!

I really hoped that they will upgraded launcher with new functions. Systemui is already similar to one in 4.3 with some add-ons that is & the kernel is last one that is on use in androids.

I meant WiFi streaming app for NFC & DLNA and so on! There whose much of small talks about that over the net.

Guest Y300-0100

that can be done in three file folder?

You have to download all three files. Extract only the first (001) and in a new folder there will be joined flash zip file. That file (Y300-0100-UI-1-6.zip) you have to copy on sd card for flash.

we can flash the c8813-rom(Chinese) without any modify ?

Yes. Rom is adapted to be used without any modification on u8833

Edited by Y300-0100

You have to download all three files. Extract only the first (001) and in a new folder there will be joined flash zip file. That file (Y300-0100-UI-1-6.zip) you have to copy on sd card for flash.

i can't.

Wrong file.

can you not put it up in one?

are you an other link?

I will try. Since the file is over 400MB upload takes a long time and several times upload was interrupted. So I split one file into three you should be able to extract it if all three files are in one place.

Have you tried like this

Image.jpg

edit>

I just tested the files. not corrupted.

Thanks ! ...and sorry.. !!!! :)

Guest CN_Seventh

thanks for your working!

Guest CN_Seventh

I will try. Since the file is over 400MB upload takes a long time and several times upload was interrupted. So I split one file into three you should be able to extract it if all three files are in one place.

Have you tried like this

Image.jpg

edit>

I just tested the files. not corrupted.

maybe you can use the "baidu"  net-disk  (the  net disk is provided by BAIDU (a China website) )

they give a large file capacity ,If you can access it

http://pan.baidu.com

I hope the imformation  can be useful for you

sorry for my english.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Y300-0100

Hi y300 can you say what file you replace to get baseband working. Tnx

yes, just to narrow down file list that are essential for euro baseband

Hi !

How to root ? 

I think it is rooted. but I am in doubt now..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest painteramit

plz say the exact file name because i want to adapt lewa for my g510. 

http://www.rodfile.com/o13rdi67lta4

you can flash it to normal g510-0200 or -0100 just after flashing the rom flash this to fix the call and sms problem without touching your baseband.

you can follow this topic:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/368022-g510y300-lewa-os5-official/?hl=%20official%20%20lewa%20%20for%20%20y300