[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [Project complete] <<<Get Dazzozo a device>>>

Guest intensedarkness

Guest danny19901

@Dazzozo is the videoplayback working via hardware o this ROM? :)

From what I have tested it doesn't work in MX player software does hardware doesn't

Guest Zly Dzik

I have a problem with watching videos. The video have green bar on the top and sometimes the whole video is kinda "wavy". Does anybody have the similar issue?

Guest nirmalbalaji

I have a problem with watching videos. The video have green bar on the top and sometimes the whole video is kinda "wavy". Does anybody have the similar issue?

I have the same problem. All the videos are playing with the heavy green lines or completely unwatchable regardless of any player I have used. Having the same problem with YouTube app. Only the videos recorded with CM 10.2 for Y300 plays without any issues. Its a known bug and Daz is aware of it.

I'm still testing every bit of this ROM and I will come up with detailed report on tomorrow.

Guest Silencer96

What an excellent ROM! Is there any way you could implement overclocking? Even a simple 1.2Ghz option in the performance tab would suffice. 

Bravo!

Guest Dazzozo

I've just switched on the nightlies. :D

G510 has been split in to a separate device that inherits the Y300 configuration. This lets us enable things like the compass hardware permission, dual mic and noise suppression, and it lets me set the device name to G510 of course. :p

Guest Silencer96

I've just switched on the nightlies. :D

G510 has been split in to a separate device that inherits the Y300 configuration. This lets us enable things like the compass hardware permission, dual mic and noise suppression, and it lets me set the device name to G510 of course. :P

You're the best, Dazzozo! Your first release for the Y300 is a work of art. All that's missing is a 1.2Ghz OC option and we're all set!

is there any changes needed to basic kernel (https://github.com/Dazzozo/huawei-kernel-3.4/commits/master) to make it work with CM10.2?

i tried to compile it and flash it into my phone but only get bootloop :-(

im asking as i want to implement more CPU states to allow overclock :-)

i just compiled from source and then created boot.img with xda-kitchen 

after that flashed into phone and got Updating applications message  1 of 85 and after 85 of 85 restart and bootloop

it started to work after i flashed backup

Edited by OneB1t

Guest Dazzozo

is there any changes needed to basic kernel (https://github.com/Dazzozo/huawei-kernel-3.4/commits/master) to make it work with CM10.2?

i tried to compile it and flash it into my phone but only get bootloop :-(

im asking as i want to implement more CPU states to allow overclock :-)

i just compiled from source and then created boot.img with xda-kitchen 

after that flashed into phone and got Updating applications message  1 of 85 and after 85 of 85 restart and bootloop

it started to work after i flashed backup

Providing you're using the ramdisk that came with the ROM, it should be working fine... o_O

Guest jackosterman

yup... i have one EXT4 partition in my SD card. Is that the same ext4 you are referring ? (just for my poor knowledge) :)

Android itself uses ext4.

Guest Dazzozo

When will fix gps ? Too muuch work ? Next releas ? :wub:

It's fixed in the nightlies. It was just a derp on my part, it was working fine before I did the public release.

Guest Dazzozo

I'm looking in to doing them, but at the moment we use an old fork of CMUpdater before they closed the source to the GetCM server. CM is finally getting around to doing its own delta updates (it's a WIP on gerrit right now) but I won't be able to support that because it will require server changes, which they are no longer publicising.

With stuff like Omni around the corner it would make sense if I could grow this stuff so it supports different ROMs at the same time, make it so the app is a little less dumb and support delta updates.

I'd like to do it, but I need to get it right. Baby steps. :)

Providing you're using the ramdisk that came with the ROM, it should be working fine... o_O

yep it was caused by wrong ramdisk.. thanks alot for pointing me to correct direction