[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [Project complete] <<<Get Dazzozo a device>>>

Guest intensedarkness

I do. We have a black cover free with white ones. I keep it like this so it dosen't get dirty in public transport.

If we bought white, it is always better as with dual back case we have choices to choose which style??!!!

Black won't good with white back.but white is good.

Edited by shahimo1

Guest Laximus

This is a message for all that said that this is a cheap device:

My galaxy s (i9000, single core 1 ghz) with official cyanogenmod 10.1.3 stable is more fast than my y300 with cyanogenmod 10 r4 or b197 stock...so please stop to say that this is a cheap device, if devs will do a good work our cyanogenmod can be awesome :)

Where can I find this B197 stock? Is it with TWRP backup?

Guest fonz93

Bottom line is that most android apps use only one core so it's natural that cortex A5 is slower than A8 or A9!

Maybe you're right, but now in the market there are only dual or quad core, so i think that the apps devs have to do apps for dual or more core...no chance xD

Guest andrea2107

has it arrived yet?>_<

dont wanna sound pessimistic.. but reviews for carphone are bad... everywhere..

Yes its better to buy it on a market like euronics,mediaworld,unieuro and other (here is 89€ on unieuro)

Guest Dazzozo

It arrived yesterday but I'm pretty limited until I have an unlock code, and I doubt I'm going to get that over the weekend. :P

Already resolved a lot of kernel difficulties though. :)

Guest SaurabhRCk

It arrived yesterday but I'm pretty limited until I have an unlock code, and I doubt I'm going to get that over the weekend. :P

Already resolved a lot of kernel difficulties though. :)

I got my unlock code with in 1 hr of applying! But My frnd got his after 2 weeks. So it may vary! Waiting for your release eagerly! it will be the best!

Guest andrea2107

Daz, try emailing them with URGENT at the start of the subject... Got a faster response for me on both the g and the y.

Yes,I used this for my g330 but huawey has linked me the site for unclock bootloader ;)

Guest TayoOnabule

Guys, just gonna put this out there, those of us that didn't donate to buy the phone for Daz, maybe when we get a chance in the next few weeks we could donate a little, just as a token of our gratitude :)

Just an idea

Edit: same applies to any devs that manage to give this phone a nexus-y feel

Edited by TayoOnabule

Guest painteramit

btw, anybody else who has a "white black"? :P :P :P

picture000.jpg

I do. I'd received black and white covers with my white Y300. But I am using black one (like it is shown in the pic).

Guest KenBW2

btw, anybody else who has a "white black"? :P :P :P

picture000.jpg

If anyone has a black cover they don't want I wouldn't mind a fresh one for mine, it's received a bit of abuse from my Clingo (which I fixed with a proper car holder). I'd be happy to pay a nominal sum for the cover, and postage of course

Guest TangerineTractor

Been national holidays in China since the start of the month... our guys over there are back tomorrow, so hopefully the code request will be processed soon.