huawei y300 stuck on blue screen

Guest khasscorpio

Guest khasscorpio

Hi i am pretty new to this. I have installed CWM recovery and flashed CM10 available here. Everything worked fine for last 2 days but today i tried swapper2 that lead to restart and thn stuck at blue screen. Its not entering into recovery mode at all but goes into update but fail at step 2. i put update file from huawei main website. I had more later stock rom thn this. something like B180. please help me how to bring my huawei back to life.

I have nandroid back up of stock but i cant access as cant go to recovery at all. is there any way to convert that nandroid backup to update.app file??

please help me.

Guest bogdanwp

If you can`t go to recovery by normal rebooting with power + volume+ buttons , power off the phone , remove the battery and plug it back in and then try to start it with power and volume+ again.

Guest khasscorpio

Attempting to enter into recovery by any mean wasnt possible at all. Volume + and - with power button leads to pink screen and if a microsd is inserted with dload folder it stats updating. Otherwise by anyother method it gave me blue scree after huawei ascend logo screen.

I recovered it by using the dload UPLOAD.APP file of B194 version provided here in this forum. without getting in any installation block it smoothly installed/updated  to version b194. Now i got my phone back to working again. Thanks to MODACO from here i got link to download the update.app file :)