Photo

[ROM][4.1.1][B197][Y-300] Stratosh 06/10/2013 (Big Update)

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

TayoOnabule

TayoOnabule

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 406 posts
I really can't stress enough how smooth this rom is.

ROM: CM11 By Dazzozo

Launcher: Nova

Market88

Market88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend y300

I flashed new version B197 based, curious to try bravia engine, well.. it should be a must have tweak in every rom.. more natural colors, contrast etc.. but the thing that impressed me the most is the smooth effect that it gives to the photos when you see those awful squares when you zoom, like an antialiasing..the squares just disappear and good noise reduction!

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Working well. Had to flash super su to get root. Battery seems ok. 8% in two hours light/minimal use is not dissimilar to lunatic. Very smooth

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

bgmenot111

bgmenot111

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Devices:G510-0200

It is just for Y300? I think android version is 4.1.1.

What about G510? update comes for it?

bogdanwp

bogdanwp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend Y300
Downloading myself now. bgmenot i`m relatively sure all roms work interchangeably for G510/Y300. Might be wrong though :D

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Yeah, stock based roms are fine on either device. This is a good rom, but the battery is still not as good as Lunatic, performance is very similar.

I'm saving up for a sofa so I can sit in the other room and tweak my phone without my wife nagging... thanks!

stratoukos19

stratoukos19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Yeah, stock based roms are fine on either device. This is a good rom, but the battery is still not as good as Lunatic, performance is very similar.

Working well. Had to flash super su to get root. Battery seems ok. 8% in two hours light/minimal use is not dissimilar to lunatic. Very smooth

Ok guys so as i see the main problem of all roms compared to lunatic is the battery drain. I will do my best to find out how to make it last longer :) 

Market88

Market88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Please in next version edit the build. Prop to make auto switch between wifi and data connection and disable the SMS confirmation of receipt, however GREAT WORK!

Edited by Market88, 03 October 2013 - 10:37 AM.

danny19901

danny19901

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:Modding, coding, hacking anything to do with computers or phones also jailbreaking love music like walking etc...
  • Devices:LG optimus 4X HD P880
  • Twitter:@danny19901
Silly question but could some one post DL Link its not showing up for me as I'm using my phone's internet

Romagnolo1973

Romagnolo1973

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300

Silly question but could some one post DL Link its not showing up for me as I'm using my phone's internet

http://d-h.st/NeU

Sorry for my bad english but I'm Italian .. so be patient

Rom :JB 4.1.1 AOSP B200 By H3ROS

Kernel: moddingg33k

tomtruckie

tomtruckie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Devices:y300
I have upgraded to this from slim v1. By comparison this is faster and more stable. Has much less lag and more bloat removed. Working perfect for me. Installed huawei backup to restore my settings etc. and apps. Worked great. Using with nova prime launcher. I agree it could have build prop tweaks but easy to do for yourself.

Shaneus

Shaneus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Y300-0151

Hm, I'm having some issues with the latest (B197) on my 0151 model. Progress bar gets to around 20% when updating via TWRP, but then the screen goes blank and the hardware lights stay on. Was able to update to stock B197 (that's only supposed to be for 0100) fine, but Stratosh's version doesn't want to play :(

tomtruckie

tomtruckie

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Devices:y300
Happened with mine too. I just waited 30 min and pulled battery. Allowed it to reboot and the installation was complete. Fastest ROM I've seen yet.

Market88

Market88

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
I had flashing problem too, waited and removed the battery

bogdanwp

bogdanwp

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
Also flashing problem here. You wait until until the screen goes black , then you pull out the battery , insert it back in and just turn on the phone normally , it will work. But , is it just me or the touchscreen loses touches sometimes ?

"Be the change you want to see in the world"

danny19901

danny19901

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Interests:Modding, coding, hacking anything to do with computers or phones also jailbreaking love music like walking etc...
  • Devices:LG optimus 4X HD P880
  • Twitter:@danny19901

http://d-h.st/NeU

Thank You Much Appreciated

TangerineTractor

TangerineTractor

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,473 posts
Just reflashed this... loveley and smooth and fast, but initially battery drain is significant.

Edited by TangerineTractor, 04 October 2013 - 12:55 PM.

stratoukos19

stratoukos19

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

I don't know why but i confirm too the flash problem .. Solution for now  : Wait until your phone screen go black and don't respond , remove battery and start it up . It will work! I am searching right now for solution !!

Yaqubyahya

Yaqubyahya

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Hi, I just installed this ROM but my Mobile Data doesn't seem to be working, my network is TalkMobile which runs on the Vodafone UK Network.

Would anyone know what is happening or how to fix it? I've tried restarting but it hasn't fixed anything.

Edit: I've reflashed it and tried setting the APN and network operator but still not working.

EDIT V2: GOT IT WORKING GUYS, I had to make a custom APN for the network, had to find the settings on my brothers phone. WOOP.

Edited by Yaqubyahya, 04 October 2013 - 10:27 PM.

SH3H1

SH3H1

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,272 posts
  • Devices:Xiaomi Redmi 1S
http://www.modaco.co...t/#entry2162892

Look there, can you findout what makes it battery friendly???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users