Zte blade v case

Guest bladebuddy

Guest bladebuddy

If anyone finds a half decent cover plastic not leather please could you let me and the forum know as I am unable to find one. Maybe to early cheers J.

Guest seanspotatobusiness

I've started to make my own from scraps of leather (never done it before). It's probably gonna look awful. I'll keep you posted. Wish me luck :P

Guest bladebuddy

I've started to make my own from scraps of leather (never done it before). It's probably gonna look awful. I'll keep you posted. Wish me luck :P

If it turns out well I will definitely buy one from you well done for trying all the best J.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest seanspotatobusiness

This took a lot longer than it looks and still needs more work. I doubt you could pay me enough to consider making another! I did it using scraps of leather from a remnant fabric shop and a misleadingly named device called the "Speedy Stitcher Sewing Awl". You could also do it with a regular awl and a sturdy needle and thick thread. You can't see it but there's a hole for the 3.5 mm audio jack. It also trips the proximity sensor when in call, so an obvious issue if you want to access the keypad to "choose from one of the following 16 options...".

S1820001.jpg

S1820006.jpg

S1820009.jpg

S1820012.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cherries

Hi, Found this case on ebay. (321180316416). its for a blade C. Phone does stick out each end by 1mm and you do have to cut a bit of the plastic for the usb socket but other than that it'll do till a proper one comes out.

post-765201-0-82287500-1383754282_thumb.

post-765201-0-64787300-1383754333_thumb.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Guest Sappermajor