battery life

Guest talenat92

Guest talenat92

Could somone post a shoot of their battery stats?Mine phone is just charging,and i will post it once it is empty again...i have a feeling that battery is very weak,and i get about 2 hours of screen on time,and that is very low,even for android...

what is interesting is that mobile standby is written down for 30% of used battery,and screen only for,lets say,10%.but there is no battery drain while screen is off whatsoever...

still on stock rom,waiting for unlock code ;)

Guest Romagnolo1973

try charge your phone 3-4 times from 100% to 20%, because it need some times to be set

After this I think your battery wil be great.

Me, with Fusion X rom and only 2G, low use,  I can reach 7 days without charge it

Edited by Romagnolo1973

Guest markhuges

try charge your phone 3-4 times from 100% to 20%, because it need some times to be set

After this I think your battery wil be great.

Me, with Fusion X rom and only 2G, low use,  I can reach 7 days without charge it

7 DAYS!!!! WOW!!! 

That is amazing!!!   Can i ask, what apps have you installed on your phone?

Guest Romagnolo1973

7 DAYS!!!! WOW!!! 

That is amazing!!!   Can i ask, what apps have you installed on your phone?

I use my Y300 as old nokia style, only 2G , 16 h a day on and 8 h a day in aero mode, 3 calls a day and 2 sms and it is only 10-12% battery drain every 24 hours

I simply use Fusion X rom with the tricks that this great rom by tillaz allow you (set cpu min to 196 mhz, max to 1 ghz and other tricks available directly on the rom)

Nothing else

I leave without push notifications, and without whatsup :-)

Guest talenat92

Had some real life stuff to do,forgot about posting a picture...

anyway i got 3 hours screen on yesterday,playing games a lot of that time(new phone,cant help it...)

this is mine third charging i think,or maybe 4th...still waiting for huawei to send me the code(4 working days since i submited :/). wrote to their email yesterday

Guest Romagnolo1973

I have tried play Real Racing 3 and 4 hours is the maximus the battery can efford, I can't imagine others devices, they resist only 2 hours I think.

Is normal, consider Screen + cpu + gpu working together = max power consuption

Guest funtikar

wow I still haven't received mine too.. Have you? although they did respond to me once through the form but they said I gave the wrong info but after checking it I'm pretty sure its correct, I submitted again the same info via form a week ago then no respond.. Also tried the email and no respond (been 3 days for the email)

Guest Romagnolo1973

reply at the huawei mail and add this too

[email protected] 

title somethig like: request bootloader code 2nd send

make photo of your box stickers and a photo of the back stickers near the battery, this prove that your data previous sent was correct.

Attach the photo and send.

2 day max and you will receive the code

Guest Picvajzmen

i usualy have to charge it once in the middle of the day, and the max i could get from the battery is 1 day. i do use the phone alot, but i feel the battery is crap...or there is something wrong with mine...  not once it lasted for two days. and im on the fusion x rom.

oh, and i tried to calibrate teh battery with the battery calibration app and now the battery meter is more crapier then before....

i usualy have to charge it once in the middle of the day, and the max i could get from the battery is 1 day. i do use the phone alot, but i feel the battery is crap...or there is something wrong with mine... not once it lasted for two days. and im on the fusion x rom.

oh, and i tried to calibrate teh battery with the battery calibration app and now the battery meter is more crapier then before....

Try lunatic pandora 4.1,,it is most battery friendly rom for now.

Guest Picvajzmen

ill give it a try, thanks,

although i realy like fusionx. but on stock rom battery wasnt any better neather. i dont know what kind of battery life other people have..

and i think that battery life got worse when i started to use greenify app. its usefful but i think that it drains the battery more quickly, but i might be wrong.

edit: oh, and can you tell me a little bit more about the lunatic pandora rom? the tread is on spanish and its hard for me to use google translate to read all posts.... :unsure:

Edited by Picvajzmen

Do not need to translate all posts.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&ie=UTF8&nv=1&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D617577&usg=ALkJrhgnDur0Ru7N33sbTkHMzMrO7NgPkw

And here is the download link.

https://shared.com/wtqwbzuxrn?s=l

And if you are not satisfied even with this rom, it could be one of these.

1) You are heavy user

2) You use 3G rather than wifi

3) You are new to android

Did you ever tried any other android phone before??? Android is a battery hungry....

Happy flashing...

Edited by shahimo1

Guest Voxpop2011

Battery life is CRAP.  I spent yesterday downloading and/or reinstalling all my apps.  The battery ran down to 20% in no time.  I have switched the background processing to zero and will see if that makes any difference.

Guest Picvajzmen

yeah,this is my first android but i know i cant expect battery to last for ever ofcourse, but my friend has a sony xperia m and that phone has much better battery life, muuuch better.

i can spend 50% of battery in 20 minutes or something like that of playing Into the dead and he can play that game for 2 hours with maybe 30% batery drain.

thanks for the google translate link, im an idiot :) :) :)

i tried Optimus Pure rom and i think that Fusion x is better and smoother. but im interested in testing some more roms like the lunatic pandora, so thanks again

@Voxpop - yeah, instaling and reinstaling of apps drain my battery so much too.

Edited by Picvajzmen

Guest funtikar

yeah,this is my first android but i know i cant expect battery to last for ever ofcourse, but my friend has a sony xperia m and that phone has much better battery life, muuuch better.

i can spend 50% of battery in 20 minutes or something like that of playing Into the dead and he can play that game for 2 hours with maybe 30% batery drain.

thanks for the google translate link, im an idiot :) :) :)

i tried Optimus Pure rom and i think that Fusion x is better and smoother. but im interested in testing some more roms like the lunatic pandora, so thanks again

@Voxpop - yeah, instaling and reinstaling of apps drain my battery so much too.

hehe, I'm thinking of getting Xperia M , so thats a good news.... Thats what I thought too,I expected the battery life would be good because it has a rather weak gpu but its only fair

Guest Picvajzmen

its a nice  phone that xperia m. my friend isnt going to root it but i would because it has some sony bloatware crap thats bothering the phobne 

Guest ZolaIII

its a nice phone that xperia m. my friend isnt going to root it but i would because it has some sony bloatware crap thats bothering the phobne

Modem troši bateriju jer je prva generacija!

Šta imaš ti protiv 3,5(net) ili 4+ h baterije u zahtjevnim 3D premium igricama na Y300?

Soni nije nikad stavljo velike baterije čak naprotiv i ispod prosjeka!

Guest Picvajzmen

Nemam ja brate 4 sata igranja igrica, nema sanse ds izvucem toliko, cak ni od manje zahtevnih igara. A za sonyjeve baterije stvarno ne znam inace kakve su, ali konkretno ovaj tel koji moj drugar ima jednostavno ima bolju bateriju.
Inace, iman g510 a ne y300 i pretpostavljam i da veci ekran vuce i vise baterije, ali nisa siguran..

A kenjam ovoliko za bateriju jer zelim da cujem iskilustva drugih ljudi cisto da zna da je sa mojon bateeijom sve ok jer mi se nekada cini da se prebrzo isprazni

Kazi mi molim te, jel ima uopste potrebe da radim kalibraciju baterije kada flesujem novi rom? 

Guest ZolaIII

Nemam ja brate 4 sata igranja igrica, nema sanse ds izvucem toliko, cak ni od manje zahtevnih igara. A za sonyjeve baterije stvarno ne znam inace kakve su, ali konkretno ovaj tel koji moj drugar ima jednostavno ima bolju bateriju.

Inace, iman g510 a ne y300 i pretpostavljam i da veci ekran vuce i vise baterije, ali nisa siguran..

A kenjam ovoliko za bateriju jer zelim da cujem iskilustva drugih ljudi cisto da zna da je sa mojon bateeijom sve ok jer mi se nekada cini da se prebrzo isprazni

Kazi mi molim te, jel ima uopste potrebe da radim kalibraciju baterije kada flesujem novi rom?

That explain a lot... not only that the G510 have a bigger display that consumes more battery bat also the smaller battery then Y300-0100 (1730-1980).

With G510 you will get mostly around 3h (2,5h with active net) gaming!

There really isn't any need for the battery calibration at all!

Battery states are only partially accurate. Battery calibration actually only wipes battery states so OS then rebuilds them using current readings from battery so then actual state is in that moment 100% accurate bat that won't stand for long!

On every reboot android wipes battery states (logs) so there is no need for battery calibration at all!

Začudio bi se koliko ovdje ima ljudi sa našeg govornog područija!

Some useful build property settings for better battery life:

# Power save

ro.ril.power_collapse=1

pm.sleep_mode=1

wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=120

ro.mot.eri.losalert.delay=1000