Looking for a rom which works like a charm.

Guest Artasdmc

Guest Artasdmc

Well title says it, I'm looking for a stable, nice and smooth rom for my zte- blade.

What can you offer? Because default rom and some others had some lag

Guest Geoff2

I've used quite a few different ROMs.  Up until recently, I was using Konstat's CM10.2, which worked well apart from a few glitches sending and receiving text messages.  I've now switched to jventura's Eco CM7.  I find it's absolutely perfect - very smooth and very fast.  I don't really care about any advanced features on my phone.  Apart from calls and texts, all I want is the ability to play a few basic games (angry birds etc.) and use the internet and sat-nav.  It does all of these flawlessly, and the battery life seems very good too.

Guest Fizziebaunz

[quote name="Artasdmc" post="2162931"

Sometimes I get some slowness, but mainly it's a good rom. I would like a faster one, because typing sometimes is slow.

Guest Artasdmc

Use another keyboard.

Can you offer a good one?

I just don't want to waste time by stuffing my phone with ton of different apps by trying to find a good one.

Guest Ro-man

I tried many of Android 4 ROMs and can say that the best (at least for me) is CM10 (Continuation of KonstaT's work). It's running quite good and smooth enough for everyday use, but you have to change the 'stock' launcher and keyboard for it (I use ADW EX and Smart Keyboard Pro) and to do some other tweaking and setups for your matters.

As well need to realise - our Blade is good, but too old for Android 4 and all that 4.x ROMs is only ports from another devices, which means some problems.

Well, if you want really excellent ROM - your choice is Swedish Snow - very close to Stock 2.3, Blade is running as it should run, without any lags and problems at all.

But if you want Android 4 - choose something from KonstaT and be ready to spend some of your time on Modaco and XDA attempt to solve some problems with your Blade ;)

• 3 weeks later...