• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

cryptoncore

cryptoncore

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Android, Gaming, Computers, Music (Dubstep, Drum and bass, Hard electro) And most other technology related things.
  • Devices:Motorola Moto G, G300

Hello everyone :D

Been a long time since I posted on here because I found B895 Slim-V7 to be great, however now I want to go back to ICS CM 9.1

I'm using as mentioned above b895 slimv7 and that is running on baseband 109808, could I use the upgrade through recovery method and then flash cyanogenmod? I read the forum post and it mentions that it "should be upgraded through the official method" but would the flash version work? I can't really use an update.app at this moment in time as I haven't got the sd card with me that is fast enough >.<

Thanks in advance. :)

"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do" - B. F. Skinner

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,538 posts

You mean this?

http://www.modaco.co...-from-recovery/

That should work in my experience. Worked fine for me going from ICS (Stock+ & new baseband) to GB (AtomicMod/SuperSlim & old baseband) and back to ICS. (I'm now back on GB & old baseband :)).

However if you are going from GB to ICS/JB might you need to do an official bootloader unlock in which case you will probably need to go via stock B952 update.app anyway?

http://www.modaco.co...guide-included/

If you don't get "3G reboots" on the unofficially unlocked ICS bootloader then I don't think you need to do an official bootloader unlock.

Hope this helps.

Edited by dalyer, 09 October 2013 - 12:32 PM.

cryptoncore

cryptoncore

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Android, Gaming, Computers, Music (Dubstep, Drum and bass, Hard electro) And most other technology related things.

So I can use that to go to 2030 baseband and to Cm 9.1 from gb 109808 baseband android 2.3?

"The real problem is not whether machines think but whether men do" - B. F. Skinner

cryptoncore

cryptoncore

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

appears to have worked, running cm9.1 ty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users