So I've had my Hudl since launch day and have had a very poor experience with its battery life. I followed the original first-time charging instructions.
To be fair, I'm new to Android (and have to say I love it), so maybe there's something really obvious happening.
Here's what's happening:
1) I fullly 100% charged my Hudl at 5.30 last night.
2) Switched on Airplane mode.
3) Used for 10 minutes with HDMI out.
4) Switched screen off and went to bed.
5) This morning, 10am the battery life @ 30%
6) Battery control panel says "Tablet Idle" was the top drainer @ 66%.
Any help massively appreciated.
Edited by Jimbob2005, 11 October 2013 - 01:20 PM.