Photo

[ICS] [4.0.4] B952 Everyday rom [ROM] (Updated 3. May)

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

phyllocrania

phyllocrania

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

I had 2 day run with cm9.1. But it cant be used really. No lockscreen widget for music. In latest nightly, option to switch storage is not working also. Graphic coruption (letters are not rendered properly).
Open with root explorer /data/app and /system/app and see if there is .odex file next to .apk file.

I will probably switch back to cm10 again. Redesigned zipalign script. So it will run after 24 hours during reboot (since most of people reboot after phone begins to lag)

Just flashed the zip and ran the commands as written on xda thread on terminal emulator. I'm on stock B940. I checked system/app and there are .odex files alongside all .apk files. :)

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

Just flashed the zip and ran the commands as written on xda thread on terminal emulator. I'm on stock B940. I checked system/app and there are .odex files alongside all .apk files. :)

Great, but if you are using stock rom you should get busybox and init.d support on it. That zip that I made is based on that

Also that odex script has dexo -dat option, to odex files in internal memory... it's blazing fast after that

Edited by bidzapfc, 25 October 2013 - 03:22 PM.

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

phyllocrania

phyllocrania

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts
Yes, I had installed busybox and init.d support before flashing. ;)

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Updated OP

Edited by bidzapfc, 06 November 2013 - 11:23 PM.

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

worg3

worg3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Hey there, I've been using this ROM you provided, but since I flashed it, my Alarm app keeps turning itself off, whanever I turn my screen off.

And sometimes while using Poweramp, it closes itself too, stopping the music.

I've never had this issues before. And next time, change the boot animation, that one is kinda creepy :).

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

I reuploaded everything. Try that one. Also that animation is pink floyd classic

dus40

dus40

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
Is there any changes on zip since 17/10 ? just the odex procedure ? i hope i'll try it soon

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
Nothing special...

andbap

andbap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Does this also improve performance of GB roms like Atomic, or is it mostly for ICS and JB roms?

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

delete /media and /lib folders from zip if you plan to flash it on gb. Gpu will be enabled by build.prop tweaks in gb.

andbap

andbap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

delete /media and /lib folders from zip if you plan to flash it on gb. Gpu will be enabled by build.prop tweaks in gb.

Thanks, I'm still trying to decide which rom I'm going to flash, right now I'm on stock ICS, but I think I will give this zip a go once I've made up my mind

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

It is a difficult issue. I have been on cm10 as long as i can remmember and done every possible thing on it. And it does run really good. But now, i went back to gb and trying to do same thing, and its not going as well as i hoped. Gb is great by itself. Less options = More performance, but only 2 kernels? And one of them nearly burned my ext sd card. Last night... Deffinetly if I could do something with original gb i would repack it and upload it here. So it will be easier for rest of you...

worg3

worg3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

I reuploaded everything. Try that one. Also that animation is pink floyd classic

What do you mean by reuploaded? They're are still the same :( and the same problem persists (Alarm clock app and Poweramp turning off by themselves). I remember previous versions not doing this,

Thank you anyways :P

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

What do you mean by reuploaded? They're are still the same :( and the same problem persists (Alarm clock app and Poweramp turning off by themselves). I remember previous versions not doing this,

Thank you anyways :P

Maybe greenify went wild? degreenify those 2 apps and see what happens

Edited by bidzapfc, 15 December 2013 - 10:56 PM.

Salamin1

Salamin1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

It is a difficult issue. I have been on cm10 as long as i can remmember and done every possible thing on it. And it does run really good. But now, i went back to gb and trying to do same thing, and its not going as well as i hoped. Gb is great by itself. Less options = More performance, but only 2 kernels? And one of them nearly burned my ext sd card. Last night... Deffinetly if I could do something with original gb i would repack it and upload it here. So it will be easier for rest of you...

This would be great!

flor90

flor90

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
Can you do something with 10.2? I use your cm10 and I just love it, but i would also love to see 10.2 running the same, because after a few days of use it becomes sluggish

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Not much in current state of development (given that is still fresh and new. also it is relying on official patches instead of making more specific for g300)... I would like to see all of CM's get back to experimental but thats up to Dazz and his team.

I made good progress on gb. Took b899 as base. And it is really good antutu 4468 (i dont know if anyone got more on gb? still some more patches to implement. and somehow i think original b899 kernel is better than ouch gb 1.0 by krallos), probably will release it soon.

And back to story about CM. Take zte blade III and his Cm and see the difference... But better something than nothing i guess

Edited by bidzapfc, 17 November 2013 - 12:25 PM.

Salamin1

Salamin1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

I made good progress on gb. Took b899 as base. And it is really good antutu 4468 (i dont know if anyone got more on gb? still some more patches to implement. and somehow i think original b899 kernel is better than ouch gb 1.0 by krallos), probably will release it soon.

That's good!

GHE_1908

GHE_1908

Regular

• Moderator Team
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Interests:Trying to sound smart
  • Devices:All the Nexus, G300, i9000

Thanks

Feel free to press the Posted Image button, in the bottom right hand corner of my posts, I won't bite. :P

Roms I have used (i9000)-

Spoiler

Roms I have used (G300)-

Spoiler

Phones I have used-

Spoiler

e-k-i-m

e-k-i-m

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
bidzapfc: is it libs for ardeno 2XX series? If yes, I want to try flash it device with A220

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users