Photo

[ICS] [4.0.4] B952 Everyday rom [ROM] (Updated 3. May)

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

bidzapfc: is it libs for ardeno 2XX series? If yes, I want to try flash it device with A220

There are no libs included in zip so it is safe. You could only change /system/lib/egl/egl.cfg to reflect yours better

Edited by bidzapfc, 14 December 2013 - 12:09 PM.

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

doveman

doveman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Regarding "needs busybox and init.d support in your rom (cm is covered with these, for other roms I cant guarantee)" I'm on stock+ b960, which I think has these but can anyone confirm for sure?

As for "Phone is practically dead when screen is turned off (zero battery loss overnight)", I'm sure that's great for most people but it sounds like it would take down my WiFI connection, which I need to stay connected so that my various apps (Xabber, etc) still work, so is there a setting I can tweak after installing this to fix that?

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Read OP on stock+. It is pretty easy to enable these, search google play for apk.

It regards power modes in build.prop. Wi-fi is not affected. Only rescaning for open wifi when disconected. Once in a minute

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

dus40

dus40

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Devices:huawei g300
Hi bidzapfc. I'm happy user of your rom since the beginning. Is there any changes on CM10 since 23.8.2013 that maybe could be integrated in your polished rom ? Do you think there are some work on kitktat that would be efficient ?
Thanks a lot !

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Sadly, there isnt. In september dazz reverted tweaks for ondemand governor and put internal sd as primary storage. Still waiting for backports of new jb tweaks. Im checking kitkat all the time, but as buggy it is, it couldnt be my daily rom.

Salamin1

Salamin1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

How can I know if I have busybox and init.d support? I'm currently on superslim and I'd like to try this flashable zip. How could I enable it?

Also, which command do you recommend after I download the universal odex script?

Thanks!

Edited by Salamin1, 17 December 2013 - 01:01 AM.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

you have busybox apk on gplay and init.d toggler also on gplay. Flash zip for 2.x through cwm or twrp. Flash Universal odex script 6.3.1 (newest) after and type "su" - "dexo -h" (without quotes) in terminal

Salamin1

Salamin1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

you have busybox apk on gplay and init.d toggler also on gplay. Flash zip for 2.x through cwm or twrp. Flash Universal odex script 6.3.1 (newest) after and type "su" - "dexo -h" (without quotes) in terminal

Thanks! Ill try it later

Salamin1

Salamin1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

I've enabled busybox and init.d, flashed your zip and then flashed the UOS. Then I used the commands "dexo -all" and "dexo - dat". Antutu scores increased from 3910 to 4206. Let's see if I can notice any difference in everyday use.

Thanks!

Ah, I'm in superslim v1

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

I've enabled busybox and init.d, flashed your zip and then flashed the UOS. Then I used the commands "dexo -all" and "dexo - dat". Antutu scores increased from 3910 to 4206. Let's see if I can notice any difference in everyday use.

Thanks!

Ah, I'm in superslim v1

Remove sqlite.log zipaling.db zipaling.log in /data then reboot. antutu should increase even more

Salamin1

Salamin1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Remove sqlite.log zipaling.db zipaling.log in /data then reboot. antutu should increase even more

I couldn't find those files!

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

That means you either do not have busybox and init.d or you didnt reboot after

neupuceni

neupuceni

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter:@neupuceni

what that mean for 2.x or 4.x? which one to put on cm 4.0.4?

and which ICS rom is the best?

Edited by neupuceni, 17 December 2013 - 07:07 PM.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Salamin1

Salamin1

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

That means you either do not have busybox and init.d or you didnt reboot after

How strange. I downloaded the Busybox and Init.d toggle from gplay and activated both. Then I flashed your zip, reboot, and flash the UOS. Then I did "deox -all", reboot, and "deox -dat", reboot. Then I deleted the busybox and init.d toggle apps.

Did I do anything wrong?

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Smart install of busybox with replace symlinks and after that enable init.d. And still, you get no log files. Enter /system/etc/init.d and see what files you have there.There should be 20sqlite, 70zipalign, 80removejournal, 91dropcache, 93adreno, 98minfree, 99partition_mounts

JotaCarvalho

JotaCarvalho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Hey guys, i want to know if it is worth installing on CM11 KK 4.4.2.

And what are the differences that i will notice

smweb

smweb

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Devices:Ascend G300

^ if you are using HYNIX memory, then NO

doveman

doveman

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 125 posts

Read OP on stock+. It is pretty easy to enable these, search google play for apk.

It regards power modes in build.prop. Wi-fi is not affected. Only rescaning for open wifi when disconected. Once in a minute

Cool, thanks. Confirmed that Stock+ has init.d support

Glad to hear that the powersaving won't prevent WiFi working. I don't really see how that can equal "Phone practically dead when screen is turned off (zero battery loss overnight)" though, as obviously apps (Jitsi, Xabber, etc) have to maintain a connection and send at least keep-alive signals to the server regularly (I don't know what interval they use though) to prevent other users seeing them as disconnected, which must drain the battery somewhat, not to mention if other things happen overnight, like apps autoupdating, etc.

Not that it really matters to me as I have my phone plugged in to charge overnight, so that ensures there's zero battery loss ;)

JotaCarvalho

JotaCarvalho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

^ if you are using HYNIX memory, then NO

I have samsung memories

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users