Photo

[ICS] [4.0.4] B952 Everyday rom [ROM] (Updated 3. May)

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

nitso

nitso

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Devices:Hauwei G300

What should I choose ?

dalyer

dalyer

Hardcore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Don't think it matters unless you are themeing the ROM in which case the Dex/Deodex version.

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts
  • Interests:Meeting someone's mother
  • Devices:Sony Xperia ZR

Reworked it with original kernel

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

styrofoam

styrofoam

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts
  • Devices:Huawei G300

Hello,

Sorry, I'm French, I don't understand how to install this ROM, can you explain me please?

This is not a setup like the others by the CWM? Thank you!

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Just do full wipes in cwm, then flash it like anything else. no need for anything (no gapps etc.)

If you are reading this, then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second of your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty you can't honestly think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed by authority that you give respect and credence to all who demand it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think everything you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told you should want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job, start a fight, prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity, you will become a statistic. You have been warned. ~ Tyler

dinamo1975

dinamo1975

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Devices:Huawei Ascend G300

Reworked it with original kernel

Hi bidzapfc,

I want to try your work... which version do you recommend for proper stability (please provide me a link)?

Thx,

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Link is on opening post... as always, regulary updated :)

bidzapfc

bidzapfc

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 228 posts

Time to say goodbye to my G300. It was cool. So are you people dalyer, smweb, dus40, phyllocrania, kyan31... Ill be of with new Xperia ZR which I got for a bargain of 250e. See you all some other time :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users