Photo

NEED SOME HELP! Please - What to Buy ZTE BLADE or LIBRA???

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

marioalex1

marioalex1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hellow guys.

I am somehow new to all this android market, android phones and so on. I just need some help from professionals here.

So here is my story... I had a Nice ZTE BLADE WHITE about 2 years ago. I just like the PHONE because it is so simple and nice to use. well the thing is i lost it.

Now i want to buy a new one, but there is no chances to find on the internet any.

NOW I see there is ZTE Libra which i recently discovered, I am thinking to buy it so i have some things i want to know first if any of you can help me out to figure the best choice.

1. On my old ZTE BLADE White i had installed Swedish Spring i think which is full of nice features and stuff, CAN i install this particular ROM on ZTE LIBRA or NOT ?!

2. WHAT CUSTOM ROM CAN I INSTALL ON ZTE LIBRA ? IS THERE ANY CUSTOM ROM'S SIMILAR TO SWEDISH SPRING OR SO?

Please feel free to reply as i need to decide if buy it or no.

Thanks

marioalex1

marioalex1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

P.S. If any of you know a place where to Buy a NEW ZTE Blade let me know

djikela

djikela

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • Devices:zte libra
I had ZTE Libra. You can install any rom you want like Swedish Spring

marioalex1

marioalex1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Hi there, Can you give some details, it is good do you recommend. Which ROM you used?

thanks anyway

wuiwu

wuiwu

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Devices:blade

1.i don't think ZTE Libra using the same rom with Blade.because of different Hardware

2.you can buy ZTE Blade ( V880 in chinese ,512M ram is about 50 dollars) in   tao(delete this)bao.com .but Express delivery only in China.

Edited by wuiwu, 18 October 2013 - 01:24 PM.

marioalex1

marioalex1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

So any of you please clarify this, can i install ROM Swedish spring on ZTE LIBRA or no?

marioalex1

marioalex1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

1.i don't think ZTE Libra using the same rom with Blade.because of different Hardware

2.you can buy ZTE Blade ( V880 in chinese ,512M ram is about 50 dollars) in   tao(delete this)bao.com .but Express delivery only in China.

I was looking on amazon uk found one few days ago but unfortunately its out of stock

d_borghi

d_borghi

Diehard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

truly, chinese zte blade has on 256 mb ram, i think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users