[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

• 3 weeks later...

y300 dual sim.

does anyone know if this rom will support my device, or if there are any roms that will besides miui or lewa?

looking for jb or kk, cm, pa whatever?

thnx

Guest POmniac

y300 dual sim.

does anyone know if this rom will support my device, or if there are any roms that will besides miui or lewa?

looking for jb or kk, cm, pa whatever?

thnx

No

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest blind Pete

<newbie alert>

Hi *,

I've been using cm-10.2-20140601-NIGHTLY-u8951.zip and gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip for a week or two and it looks good. 

One serious problem with 10.2, 10.1 and, I think, 10.0 is that the "assert" line has to be editied out from the start of META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script inside the cm zip file before ClockworkMod recovery will install it on my Ascend G510 0200 (u8951). 

It is a trivially easy thing to do if you  can use /vim/. There is some documentation about how to do it the hard way.  Looking at the assert line it should be perfectly valid sanity check, but it was not doing what it should.  And by passing sanity checks tends to drive me insane.

If there is some official place to send bug reports about un-official build, please point me in the right direction.  Otherwise I will assume that this is the right place. 

Keep up the good work. 

Thank you.

Guest andrea2107

Hi *,

I've been using cm-10.2-20140601-NIGHTLY-u8951.zip and gapps-jb-20130813-signed.zip for a week or two and it looks good.

One serious problem with 10.2, 10.1 and, I think, 10.0 is that the "assert" line has to be editied out from the start of META-INF/com/google/android/updater-script inside the cm zip file before ClockworkMod recovery will install it on my Ascend G510 0200 (u8951).

It is a trivially easy thing to do if you can use /vim/. There is some documentation about how to do it the hard way. Looking at the assert line it should be perfectly valid sanity check, but it was not doing what it should. And by passing sanity checks tends to drive me insane.

If there is some official place to send bug reports about un-official build, please point me in the right direction. Otherwise I will assume that this is the right place.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you.

cm10.2 is old,it wont be fixed

Guest andrea2107

Fair enough, but it should be marked as unmaintianed and probably removed from <http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Unofficial_Ports#Huawei_u8833.2Fu8951_.28Ascend_Y300.2FG510.29> along with 10.1 and 10.0.

What do you recommend? Cm 11, or some version of 10.2?

bP

If you want something stable use cm10.1 by fonz

If you want the latest use cm11