[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

Amazing ROM!!!!!! Thanks Daz!! Perfect on my g510...no bug for now but some small lag..it s possible remove this lag?

Edited by spapa

Guest SaurabhRCk

I am on experimental for now! will flash any other version at the end of this week. anyway just a question. why is the cwm recovery provided?? I mean I am using it with TWRP and no problem so far. what so special is CWM?? am I missing something? Can anybody please elaborate this need of provided CWM for me?? thanx.

Guest Laximus

Hello Dazzozo!

Thanks the quick nightly. =)

I flashed it and no noticed bugs - except the Antutu low rate and nenamark2 low fps.

Everything works fine, but after a reboot, the system not comes up anymore, its just stucked at the Huawei Ascend text logo...

=(

after a wipe dalvik cashe is the same... system doesnt come up, have to take out the battery and after I can go into recovery mode

I try to flash again the whole stuff...

I have TWRP 2501

Edited by Laximus

Hello Dazzozo!

I flashed it and no noticed bugs - except the Antutu low rate and nenamark2 low fps.

Everything works fine, but after a reboot, the system not comes up anymore, its just stucked at the Huawei Ascend text logo...

=(

after a wipe dalvik cashe is the same... system doesnt come up, have to take out the battery and after I can go into recovery mode

I have TWRP 2501

My problem with wi-fi was started with a dalvik cache wipe....when i installed the 20131018 version (with only a userd data wipe) the wifi work....now with a full wipe (using cwm) the wi-fi won't start

Difference with antutu (fresh install of android)

20121018 version 6565

20121020 version 7005

Guest Colourful

Hey Daz, thank you so much for this rom!

I've noticed a few things:

1) the cLock widget isn't up to date, afaik it still uses the old yahoo api this causes that the widget cannot find certain locations.

Downloaded Chronus from the play store, here the weather part of the widget works fine.

2) the calendar widget displays really dark colours compared to the one I used in b197, not sure if it is because of the rom.

http://i.imgur.com/w06spKy.jpg

I have also restored my backup calendar from TB but it also shows the dark colours ( didn't do a fresh play store install though.)

3) restoring backups from titanium backup messes up the wifi. My wifi stopped working after restoring wifi accounts. It just wouldn't turn on.

Not sure if it's allowed to restore from android 4.2 to 4.3 using TB.

Other than that it is working very well.

Thanks again! 

Edited by Colourful

Guest LeonardisCZ

Hi Dazz, I have a phone G510 and today I installed from you CM10, 2 rom and not on the wifi, bluetooth and GPS errors. You'll tackle in the next update? thanks

I am on experimental for now! will flash any other version at the end of this week. anyway just a question. why is the cwm recovery provided?? I mean I am using it with TWRP and no problem so far. what so special is CWM?? am I missing something? Can anybody please elaborate this need of provided CWM for me?? thanx.

Dazzozo recommend CWM. Simple the Better.

TWRP Touch won't work sometimes with cyanogenmod installed.

Could you backup the rom using TWRP??

Guest Laximus

Hello Dazzozo!

=(

I have TWRP 2501

After three reflashes the situation has solved.

BUT now at the first time I switched off the device normally, and after the system comes up .

After I try the reboot again, and now it works...

Another strange thing. I didnt installed anything, but it says almost the whole internal sd , 0,94 used and 175 MB is free...?

How could it be?

post-1019783-0-29378500-1382274407_thumb

Nice work,

I've installed it today and everything runs smooth, but I'm not sure, if this is a bug: I can't mount /system as r/w in ES Explorer or while installing the XPosed framework.

Busybox is installed and the apps got root access.

I'm downloading the update now, let's see, if it works...

Greetings Shadowghost

Guest alkalinorap

Nice work,

I've installed it today and everything runs smooth, but I'm not sure, if this is a bug: I can't mount /system as r/w in ES Explorer or while installing the XPosed framework.

Busybox is installed and the apps got root access.

I'm downloading the update now, let's see, if it works...

Greetings Shadowghost

Yes, it doesn't work :(

I can't do any change in /system and can't do a backup in a recovery too

Guest Dazzozo

Then we need to update recoveries. I'll get a new CWM build out later but I don't know who is responsible for TWRP. They need to cherry pick the ext4 fix.

Guest LeonardisCZ

Hi Dazz, I have a phone G510 and today I installed from you CM10, 2 rom and not on the wifi, bluetooth and GPS errors. You'll tackle in the next update? thanks

Guest jackosterman

Late to the party, but I'll throw in another confirmation regarding the TWRP 2.6.3.0 backup woes. I kinda figured I'd be special. :rolleyes:

For those that have solved their root issues with a reflash, has this actually been confirmed in practice? Beyond merely being able to grant superuser permissions at the prompt (ie. getting R/W access to /system).

Guest rolorad

Then we need to update recoveries. I'll get a new CWM build out later but I don't know who is responsible for TWRP. They need to cherry pick the ext4 fix.

Can we update CWM with CWM? What I mean is, when you upload your new CWM build can I flash it with the current CWM build I have now, that will overwrite it?

Guest TangerineTractor

Late to the party, but I'll throw in another confirmation regarding the TWRP 2.6.3.0 backup woes. I kinda figured I'd be special. :rolleyes:

For those that have solved their root issues with a reflash, has this actually been confirmed in practice? Beyond merely being able to grant superuser permissions at the prompt (ie. getting R/W access to /system).

Yes. Full root after second reflash

Guest Dazzozo

new CWM on the way, still don't know what's happening with TWRP

Can we update CWM with CWM? What I mean is, when you upload your new CWM build can I flash it with the current CWM build I have now, that will overwrite it?

Yes