[RECOVERY] [ALL] [CWM] ClockworkMod Recovery v6.0.4.5 [CM] [Last updated: 21/12]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest freibergisch

Thank you! :)

Now I only want the philz recovery and then I'm happy :D

Great work again!

Will install it tomorrow or next days..

Guest freibergisch

This would be very nice.. I would do this self, but I did not get the downloaded cm and philz sources to work.. 

It compiled with an error every time.. Or is there a other way to make the philz cwm possible for our y300?

(maybe with extracting recovery.img and replacing some files - I did it so with a rockchip cwm recovery.. because it did not mount correct)

Guest luca020400

Now the philztouch for y300 is working but the touchscreen is a little bit buggy ( I can't enter in menu or submenu )

Other is fully working

Wipe , backup and restore work correctly

Also all the philztouch stuff are working ( theme size etc )

If someone want this build tell me but you need to use this recovery like original cwm ( vol + and - and power button )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Andrei Razvan

Hi...well...i have a problem with my g510-0100...i installed cyanogen mod 11....everything worked fine until i found in developer setting, recovery update,or something like that,i downloaded the update(for cyanogen not for the recovery) and now when i want to reboot in recovery it's getting stuck at logo, i wanted to reinstall it again(the recovery) using fastboot and again,it's stuck at <waiting for device> ,need some help if anyone can help me....sorry for my bad english

Edited by Andrei Razvan

• 3 weeks later...
Guest POmniac

Hi...well...i have a problem with my g510-0100...i installed cyanogen mod 11....everything worked fine until i found in developer setting, recovery update,or something like that,i downloaded the update(for cyanogen not for the recovery) and now when i want to reboot in recovery it's getting stuck at logo, i wanted to reinstall it again(the recovery) using fastboot and again,it's stuck at <waiting for device> ,need some help if anyone can help me....sorry for my bad english

Finally, what's happened?

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone give me instructions on how to install this recovery, I have TWRP 2.7.1.0 atm but I can no longer use the swipe to install/backup/restore so its pretty much useless.

Nothing wrong with the recovery version, my touch screen is broken from the left lower corner so I cant do the swipe thing

Edit: And that's why I need a recovery which uses volume buttons to navigate

Edit 2: Got it, dont need your help anymore  :D

Edited by Nasse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...